Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie gets pumped and dumped by Chad

His personality was just that good.

This is just another one of the air head bitches that "meet the one" without knowing anything about them. There was a good video on a "rich guy" who scammed so many women and used other womens cards to pay for date with other women. Some rich whore ends up dating the guy after he loses everything because he manages to be more manipulative then the average bitch.

Like predicting 8 o’clock at 7:30.

He wouldn’t have left if she was worth keeping, men aren’t unreasonable

Say / doing the right things = good height, and bone structure JFL!!!

Also doing these types of things is hilarious if I was chad would do this multiple times a week.

Must have been the amazing chemistry

There is love on first sight, but there's no love on first words from PUA script.

He realized he was the only one putting in effort and he's not the first guy to get sex from her on the first date. Red pillers are right when they say it's women's job to retain the guy after sex. Most women just sit back and let the guy keep pouring in but once he's fucked he's already experienced the best you have to offER, which is sex. Male instinct is to move on to the next whore unless you demonstrate longer term value.

Also he wanted her to stay longer and she wouldn't. Another bad sign that she's still perusing her options and is only there to satisfy herself.

Women are stupid and don't know shit about men so they don't realize how these seemingly little things matter.

The ROI was too low for what he got and he'd have to keep being "perfect" to maintain a worthless hoe who doesn't reciprocate.

Last edited:
The foid is going to blame us incels for this as well lmao

He wouldn’t have left if she was worth keeping, men aren’t unreasonable
This. She uses that subreddit so something's clearly wrong with her.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwaWVP2PGE
and another ones goes, thats how feminist are created.

She then hates all man, while at the same time believing that she is chad matirial when in reality she is a 6-5 at bast, rejecting all man in her 20 that aren't 8-10, then in the 30s maybe settaling it, maybe even has a child from another chad. Or if not ending up as a cat lady that is a bitter man hater.

chad dosent have time or commitment to used up "goods"

You aren't entitled to a second date sweaty

future pinkpill reddit user

If there’s one thing I’ve seen is that these dumb women can find “the one” and still put his ass on the back burner juggling multiple options at once and get butt hurt when a man leaves their simp sphere JFL.

Personality detector must have been jammed :feelskek:

Yes, several times. I've been laughed at by groups of women for being short and having severe social anxiety. I've been called "ugly" by taller, assertive men.

Happened to me yesterday at my accommodation.

I was in the lift and when I left there was a mixed nigger chadlite with another mixed girl. Both my height. When I walked past, the mixed nigger made a loud and forced snicker, like nnrrqqqmmm, sucking his throat in and blowing his nose.

God I felt like shooting him.

This one is from my high-school days.

I was going home from school when a group of 3 foids walked past me, they stopped and one of them told me: "My friend here thinks you are cute and wants your phone number". Before I could even answer, her friend looked at me and said: "Ewww, no he is ugly". Then they walked away laughing.

Probably one of my earliest blackpills.

Do the same to them someday and get called the cops called on you for harassment, rape, stalking and bullying.

As were my years in "Group Therapy". I was denigrated for having autism, severe social anxiety, and depression. Youth laughed at me because I needed stress balls to function. The group psychologist criticized me for being unable to make eye contact.

As to be expected; my "oneitis", Shannon "Shay" Bosanac, was treated like a queen because of her race and gender.

We met in "group therapy". She attempted to manipulate me into orbitership, but failed miserably. Later cried because she was manipulated("Pumped and dumped") by Chadlito.

This is true for me, with one exception: "Group Therapy" and the living situations I've endured. Those people either ignored me or viewed me as a "worthless loser".

He realized he was the only one putting in effort and he's not the first guy to get sex from her on the first date. Red pillers are right when they say it's women's job to retain the guy after sex. Most women just sit back and let the guy keep pouring in but once he's fucked he's already experienced the best you have to offER, which is sex. Male instinct is to move on to the next whore unless you demonstrate longer term value.

Also he wanted her to stay longer and she wouldn't. Another bad sign that she's still perusing her options and is only there to satisfy herself.

Women are stupid and don't know shit about men so they don't realize how these seemingly little things matter.

The ROI was too low for what he got and he'd have to keep being "perfect" to maintain a worthless hoe who doesn't reciprocate.
very good post. a lot of truths here.

very good post. a lot of truths here.

I believed so.

It's much better than falling in love with one from group "therapy", I assume.

Ok GrAYcel, i bet she have already lost her virginity to some 6'5 Tyrone thug or Low-iq Jock. Are you ok with being in love with cumdumpster slut? I bet you're not, so get over her, foids nowadays are all like that, this is the brutal reality of female's nature

Femoids are massive hypocrites. Shannon Rose Bosanac, my former "oneitis", laughs at me because of my autistic traits and severe anxiety.

Note that Shannon was in group therapy for anxiety/depression. This is the video she created to laugh at my hospitalization(She's been hospitalized three times).

I dont listen to what a cum dumpster has too say

WTF is wrong with you?

Would be so cool if she was harassed in mass to see how she likes it. Fucking hypocritical cunt. Hope someone bullies her to the breaking point to see how she likes it.

Japanese songs and New Wave. At one time, my favorite music group was "Culture Club".

Ah yes, Teen "Love". Reminds me of group therapy.

She'd just use me for money and validation while fucking chad on the side.

There is no "ascension" for incels.

I won't have it

Dont care about a foids problems

The only thing that suprises me at this point is what the fuck these whores expect. We know from the numbers that they are refusing to fuck LTNs and Incels and that they are all chasing chads, but even a couple of them should have enough braincels to realize that unless they are gigastacies that pump and dump is the end result of chasing chad, I mean not even foids are this retarded right

All of this only apply to Chad to be honest average men/below average simply don't have options to play this game

The only thing that suprises me at this point is what the fuck these whores expect. We know from the numbers that they are refusing to fuck LTNs and Incels and that they are all chasing chads, but even a couple of them should have enough braincels to realize that unless they are gigastacies that pump and dump is the end result of chasing chad, I mean not even foids are this retarded right
Why would they chose pump and dump from Chad over stable loving realtionships with average and below average men goes beyond me

Why would they chose pump and dump from Chad over stable loving realtionships with average and below average men goes beyond me
That the thing is that none of the expect the pump and dump, some of the honestly believe what Chad and Chadlite tells them and when they get dumped they act genuinely surprised and hurt and then begin to rag on men (incels) before repeating the process agains but making chad jump through more hoops before getting dumped again.

That the thing is that none of the expect the pump and dump, some of the honestly believe what Chad and Chadlite tells them and when they get dumped they act genuinely surprised and hurt and then begin to rag on men (incels) before repeating the process agains but making chad jump through more hoops before getting dumped again.
Seems the patriarchy was better for them then atleast they fathers had the wisdom to choose a stable partner for them

Seems the patriarchy was better for them then atleast they fathers had the wisdom to choose a stable partner for them
It was but foids would kill themselves before ever admitting they were wrong lol

Reason #584,118,035 why giving women autonomy was a mistake.