Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie gets offended by guy getting a boner in public

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1f1233x/unwanted_penis_on_my_hike/

Yesterday I went on a hike with two of my girlfriends. It had just rained a bunch so there weren’t a lot of people on the trails. This one part is narrow enough that you have to walk single file. We had to step aside to let a man run ahead of us. He was wearing thin basketball jersey type shorts and a mask (like for covid) outside, which i thought strange, but didn’t think much more about it. He was running so we lost track of him right away.

My friends and I were all absorbed in our conversation when we saw him standing just off the trail ahead facing us. Since he wasn’t in our way we just continued walking and talking. There was a steep drop off next to the narrow trail so we were all walking and looking at the ground so we didn’t fall. I was the last in our line of three and it wasn’t until I passed him that I noticed his penis was erect under his shorts. Because of the thin shorts, I could see the outline of the head of his penis. It took my brain a bit to realize what I saw and asked my friends who hadn’t noticed it. We were all like ew let’s get away from him and resumed our conversation.

Getting a boner without explicit permission from all women within a radius of 1 km is literally rape, this guy should be locked up :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

This has to be a larp.

Why is she looking down at the guy's dick in the first place, she is a pervert and wrote this to justify her perverseness.

Foid hikers try not to get killed challenge

Does she understand that boners are often outside our control?

1.5k upvotes :dafuckfeels:
Despicable Me Lol GIF

Why is she looking down at the guy's dick in the first place, she is a pervert and wrote this to justify her perverseness.
The old hag hates how much she liked it so she took to reddit to delude herself into thinking she got harassed

so it’s sexist if we complain about their periods… but it’s fine if they complain about our erections?

lmao
I pull out my raw dick in public, I can’t imagine being upset about seeing a dick IN SHORTS from like half a mile away

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1f1233x/unwanted_penis_on_my_hike/

Getting a boner without explicit permission from all women within a radius of 1 km is literally rape, this guy should be locked up :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

:society:

What a dumb fucking roastie. She just loves to self-victimize

I'm just surprised she didn't mention preferring a savage bear to a random guy with a boner.

This has to be a larp.
I don't think so. It's a 2016 Reddit account with over 10k karma and various rare trophies like Secret Santa and Reddit Gifts.

This is so fucking stupid. Im assuming the guy was working out in comfortable clothes for exercising and loose clothing. Some athletic wear can make your package look bigger (sweatpants, light shorts + sweat making balls drop adding to a bigger bulge). This guy may have not even had a boner. And if he really did any man would try and hide it.
I'm in my mid 40's
It seems like she's trying to make herself feel better about about her fading looks :feelskek: . Also what makes her entitled to look at men's crotches :feelswhat: pervy foid.

1.5k upvotes :dafuckfeels:
No kidding

Last edited:
Imagine if I saw some sluts cameltoe then raged about it and posted it on reddit. Sounds fucking ridiculous yet these sluts do it and get thousands of other idiots supporting them.

Look at this hag and all the likes meanwhile as a man you have to see women in clothes that make their ass look as if it was naked everyday and which, in opposition to this guy's erection, is 100% voluntary on foids part so much worse and condemnable but no one bats an eye. I saw a guy complain on Quora about women dressing like whores in his fucking church of all places and everybody was defending them :feelskek:

And seeing the other comments this sub is straight up man hating holy shit. Pure hate without any good reason, imagine having the world bending over backwards for you your whole life because you're born female, living life on easy mode, but you still chose to hate the other sex that worships you.

Now that i think of it, this is exactly why we're here. This is the defaut state of roasties, it's STANDARD. From the militant feminist to the hypergamous bitch not marrying cause of high standards to the average woman that occasionaly uses feminist rhetoric, women have utter contempt for men, are hostile and many of them are on it.

And let's consider for a second that this standard has been there since decades. I remember, even as a boy, hearing feminist shit at school, in my family or in media. Being hated by women is simply part of a man's life. Given that women produce and endorse stuff like SCUM manifesto since the 60's, it's a wonder that men only kinda reacted in a half-assed way around mid 2010's, with redpill and then blackpill stuff gaining traction. If you're not a piece of shit, you can only hope on women being taken down a notch. For me, they barely deserve anything at all.

women walk around in clothing that exposes their tits, asses, and camel toes, yet they get mad at men for getting erections (which is often involuntary)

This old frustrated hag clearly wanted a piece of it tbh. Look how she's still thinking of it a day later.

I’m finding I’m just so fucking tired of men and their sexual desires invading my happiness. I’m in my mid-forties and my life since about 8 years old when a man exposed his penis to my friends and I at the beach has been checkered by unwanted sexual presence of men.
So then dont fucking shake your ass, wear the sluttiest shit, provoke men with body language etc etc etc. Fucking women

women walk around in clothing that exposes their tits, asses, and camel toes, yet they get mad at men for getting erections (which is often involuntary)
And she complains about "men and their sexual desires invading my hapiness", when women wear literally hooker clothes and act like whores all the time.

fortunately in the UK it's very difficult to get a boner in public

because the foids are too ugly

Women are desperate to be raped so they can be the biggest victims

it's nearly impossible to get an erection while jogging, your penis and testes literally shrink and blood is redirected to the muscles being used, not to mention she's a 40 year old roastie humblebragging to other women how she's 40 years old and still has people lusting after her
I'm calling fake

Just don't look at the penis theory

If he was a 6'5" chad her and all her trash toilet friends she was with would've all gotten down in their knees and sucked his cock