Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie gets knocked up by pimp Tyrone and now hates her son

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1djro74/ladies_i_think_theres_a_better_alternative_to_the/

For context, my child’s father’s father pimped out his mother when he was a kid. They never married. He picked her up at fifteen as a runaway, pimped her out for roughly a decade, and then abandoned her and their two children. One of which was my son’s father.

AND they had a family tradition of naming the men “junior”. My child’s father was the IV (the fourth) in his family with that name.

We were just standing talking and she patted my pregnant belly saying my son would be a fifth generation pimp, and they both laughed.

:lul:

This idea occurred to me slowly in bits. It started when I found out I was pregnant with a boy. The news changed my whole life. Until I knew the gender, I just lived in this delusion that no way would God give me a boy. I was going to have a girl, no doubt. I didn’t know why I felt like this but I couldn’t cope with the idea of a son.

When I got the news that it was a boy I immediately started sobbing, to everyone’s discomfort. And I was in shock with the news for weeks. I didn’t know how to cope or why I felt this way. I was ashamed and blamed myself and hated myself for a bit.

Fucking brutal having your own mother hate you for being male :blackpill:

I have taken the seed, the genetic material, from an evil man and family tree, and made it my mission in life to see that he contributes good things to the world. Specifically, his good deeds must outweigh the bad. Of course he is not his father, and will make his own mistakes, but these are my goals as a person who bore another human.

I’m starting with age appropriate things. My son “helps” (as much as toddlers do lol he plays like he’s helping but the good intention is fully there) with every meal. He helps me do laundry, and clean. He picks things up when asked like toys and such. He has many female friends at daycare, and is innately loving and sweet.

Now she's trying to raise him to become incel instead :foidSoy::feelsclown:

But no doubt his Tyrone genes will come out on top and he'll just become another thugmaxxed pimp :society:

There's a simple solution to this. Don't breed :society:

Smartest twox user

Her son is going to ER

I BET IN FUVE YEARS SHE WILL COMPLAIN ABOUT PRONOUNS ON TIKTOK AND THEN NORMIECONTARDS WILL GIVE HER LOTS OF MONEY

Just abort him you dumb hole

(congratulations you just saved a white life in 16 years)

One of us wrote this bait :lul: :lul:

I think there’s a better alternative to the 4B movement​

Stay virgin until marriage, marry a nice guy, start a nice family.

ITS THAT SIMPLE WHORE, NO ONE FORCES YOU TO GO FOR DARK TRIARD ASS HOLES

Lmfao she should kill herself fucjing waste of meat

So why did the whore have sex with a guy with a bad personality? Shouldn’t the guy be incel?

Also JFL imagine your mother hating you cause you’re male. Someone should tell this kid all this