Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie Gets Called Ugly at a Club and Loses Her Mind

I wish rape upon you whore

What a great gentleman, if he was chad, she would’ve sucked his dick on the spot.

Serves her right for not having sex with ugly guys herself.

of course she gets sympathy but when a guy woud water WATER WATER

der_komische
100 Avatar people funny (wojak) ideas | funny, memes, funny memes

@der_komische toilet pfp

Fragile little cunt

more proof of foids has to live a day in an incels life they would rope

1 interaction as an incel and she's "livid" man she needs to just lighten up and work on her personality.

Sorry inkwell, she is a 4'11 ethnic goblina and is entitled to constant praise and validation.

Meanwhile you are not entitled to any romantic attention in your entire life teehee

My friends this is why I advise all of you to call women ugly when you're able to. When a woman gets called ugly it emotionally damages her more than being raped could ever. Women secretly hope they get raped so they can play victim and also because it means they're desirable but when they're called ugly it hurts them more than anything else could because their self entire value is based on compliments from simps and lies from other women.

Last edited:
Should’ve gone for the ultrakill and called her fat too tbh

Roasties after being faced with reality that not every male is obligated to worship their wrinkly vagbeef are on the verge of commiting suicide :feelsugh:

What a great gentleman, if he was chad, she would’ve sucked his dick on the spot.
It probably was a chad/HTN who said this. If it was a subhuman she would've slapped him and called him a jerk, if its a chad/HTN it makes her questiom herself

A man calling an ugly woman ugly, and all reddit goes insane, ugly women are the most useless creatures on this earth

This man is doing good work lol. Imagine if one of us was at a club and some whore called you ugly. That’s not a pleasant experience but come on we know we’re not attractive and have been called ugly like a million times. Woman gets rejected or called ugly one fucking time and you get to see how mentally frail they usually are.

Imo anytime a woman rejects a man then man should probably gaslight them, act like they weren’t interested anyway, and tell them they’re too ugly for you or some such. Might as well at that point given how ridiculous the average woman’s ego is in 2023.

Men: First time?

1 interaction as an incel and she's "livid" man she needs to just lighten up and work on her personality.
I wish all women could wake up tomorrow as the average man just to smash their bullshit views of the world.

My friends this is why I advise all of you to call women ugly when you're able to. When a woman gets called ugly it emotionally damages her more than being raped could ever. Women secretly hope they get raped so they can play victim and also because it means they're desirable but when they're called ugly it hurts them more than anything else could because their self entire value is based on compliments from simps and lies from other women.
Yeah, they are all copinjg calling him crazy or drunk but the fact they felt the need to cope this hard from a rando is so based, just uglymaxx

I wish all women could wake up tomorrow as the average man just to smash their bullshit views of the world.
I agree it'll teach them a lesson.

Got a taste of something we lived through our entire lives :feelsjuice:

No wonder this humongous faggot freaked out.

since i’m social maxxed coper, i actually do this stuff all the time, i slip in comments to foids on their insecurities in a way that will not get me in trouble but damage them, nose is a great one, even if a toilets nose is perfectly fine you can comment on their nose and it’ll ruin them, in current climate weight comments don’t really work

People in this thread who support this guy are hypocrites ngl

Just imagine of they had to live through some of our high school lives.

Women are pathetic.

Future radfem manhater in the making