Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Roastie gets bored of her ugly beta provider, wants handsome Chad

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
God, RedPillWomen is a joke.

This right here is why I can't take any femoid seriously, especially when it comes to sexual attraction.

Is this shit real?

Too self-aware for a femorrhoid. More likely a LARPing red piller using a throwaway account to legitimize TRP theories.

>my shitty instincts
LARP. Women don't date out of their league.

Last edited:
>I knew that he wasn’t exactly a catch appearance-wise
>he had such a large heart that I ended up developing feelings for him.
>He’s a great boyfriend. Goes out of his way for me and always makes sure I’m happy. Would never even dream of cheating or leaving.
>I’ve found myself starting to wonder if I can do better than him.

Proof that if you're not chad in the end she will go for a superior man anyway.

Nothing wrong in people dating their LOOKSMATCH. If she is a 9/10 and hes a 4/10, he shouldn't be dating her. He should be dating his looksmatch.

However she is probably only slightly above, and she is mistaking passes by 9/10 guys as genuine interest in a relationship.

Too self-aware for a femorrhoid. More likely a LARPing red piller using a throwaway account to legitimize TRP theories.
I imagined him doing just that, made that creepy story, post it and lmao, that's really comical stuff.

welp this is depressing

Lol. I laughed for my first read through. :lul:
Then the depression hit. :feelsrope:

This is your average white women 2018. Fuck :feelsree::feelsree: these whores should stay away from sane societies with their corrupted morals

It's actually kind of fascinating to see whores at least attempting to (poorly) introspect on their subhuman animalistic behaviour.

This bitch is just projecting her want to swing over to chad on her betaprovider. That is just sad

Yep. I can believe the story, but an actual female will never call herself a bitch and such because she wants to chase her biological needs. She'll just blame the ugly male and give "compliments" like he's really nice and sweet, but...

"The worst part is, I’ve found myself kind of resenting him. It’s starting to annoy me that he’s going out of his way and doing all these sweet things. I think to myself “it’s not genuine. He’s doing all he can to keep me because he knows he can’t get anyone else.” When I used to feel secure and blessed in the fact that I trusted him 100% not to cheat or leave, I now think “of course he won’t. Who would cheat with him? He would if he could.”"

This would be what my gf would think after 2 days of relationship (if i could get a gf :lul::kys:)

I find it amuzing that so many people think that best genes = good looks. This is probably the only time in humam history this was the case for men.

Sure, people cared about your height and strength but looks as such - fucking lol.

If we were not living in a degenerate society, good genes would mean intelligent and, most importantly, disease free.

I find it amuzing that so many people think that best genes = good looks. This is probably the only time in humam history this was the case for men.

Sure, people cared about your height and strength but looks as such - fucking lol.

If we were not living in a degenerate society, good genes would mean intelligent and, most importantly, disease free.

I actually read somewhere that some lobster species died out because it's penis became too big through natural selection crushing it's internal organs. If basically everyone reaches the age of sexual maturity selection is just driven by what females prefer to procreate with.

Edit: Found it https://www.theatlantic.com/science...ostracods-extinction-sexual-selection/557756/

I actually read somewhere that some lobster species died out because it's penis became too big through natural selection crushing it's internal organs. If basically everyone reaches the age of sexual maturity selection is just driven by what females prefer to procreate with.

Edit: Found it https://www.theatlantic.com/science...ostracods-extinction-sexual-selection/557756/

Thanks, good find.

Would also like to contribute the following link:
http://sheddingoftheego.com/2017/04/04/fisherian-runaway-the-case-of-the-babirusa/