Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roastie gets 3 cops get killed

Gamblord

Gamblord

Self-banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/yNIysdrjPt0

TLDR: Roastie divorce rapes a man who refuses to pay child support for children he’s never allowed to see again, man begins to train to “kill cops”, Roastie (angry that her wine money isn’t coming in) reports the man to the police, police go in to arrest him for not allowing himself to be divorce raped, cops get fucking shot dead, man engages in gun fight before being killed himself forever freeing himself from child support payments.

On a positive note: two less zogbots on Earth

Zogbots neutralized

TLDR: Roastie divorce rapes a man who refuses to pay child support for children he’s never allowed to see again, man begins to train to “kill cops”, Roastie (angry that her wine money isn’t coming in) reports the man to the police, police go in to arrest him for not allowing himself to be divorce raped, cops get fucking shot dead, man engages in gun fight before being killed himself forever freeing himself from child support payments.

Female brain is probably like Borats doctor describe it, Smaller than mens are.

That is one of the most based things I’ve evER read

Fags, trannies, women, niggERs etc all get praised for their “bravERy” when these groups of people nevER exhibited any bravERy in their lives.

This dude showed true bravERy though

Based! He went out a solidER fighting for his rights

''the epitome of evil''' because he refused to get divorce raped by a corrupt system. yeah right

I hate cops more than foids so IDC :feelsjuice:

It's so cucked that a man is expected to pay child support for kids he is never allowed to see. Either let him see his kids or don't expect any money. Fucking cucked ass laws. I'm glad these zogbot leaches are dead :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :dab::dab:

Made my day. Hilarious shit.

FUCKING BASED, blue pigs are literaly the foid protection and enforcement agency that hold down men when women divorce rape them. This nigga is fucking BASED for blasting those fucking pigs and denying that bitch her blood money, fuck foids and fuck the police

Why are cop deaths treated worse than regular civilian deaths? Cops literally signed up for potentially getting into life or death situations. I have way more sympathy for some random wagie getting killed on his way to the office. There’s no preparation or fighting back but everyone acts like a cop that voluntarily gets into situations like this where they can shoot back is so much more tragic if they die.

Not all heroes wear capes.

Cops are tall white normies who like the feeling of pushing people around so i think they deserve it

Should have killed her as well what a fucking cuck

It's so cucked that a man is expected to pay child support for kids he is never allowed to see. Either let him see his kids or don't expect any money. Fucking cucked ass laws. I'm glad these zogbot leaches are dead :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :dab::dab:
Shows you how utterly privileged Woman are .

Child support should not be a thing, unless it's females paying men.
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.
I love Ian Smith. I love Rhodesia.
I love Robert E. Lee. I love the Confederacy.

I love George Wallace. I love Segregation.
I love Ye. I love Death Con 3.
I love Andrew Jackson. I love the Trail of Tears.

Two less rats in the world, abolish the police

A good GTA cop is a dead one.

There arent many better words to hear than "OFFICER DOWN"

Based guy. Did nothing wrong.

the officers are the epitome of evil. They are the zogbots who signed up to Kill and die defending foid's rights to divorce-rape men and take his children away while partaking in orgies financed with alimony and child support forcibly removed at gunpoint from a man whose only crime is ceasing to entertain his wife's whims and getting divorce-raped.

''the epitome of evil''' because he refused to get divorce raped by a corrupt system. yeah right
the epitome of seeking justice

the legal system has effectively enslaved sub8 males. ''you will reproduce only for your children to be awarded to the state and some spiteful foid and you're going to have to pay to raise the children you never see. oh, and we are also going to turn them into atheist trannies while we are at it.''

he’s a hero. He left this earth on his terms as a master and commander of his own faith

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back