Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Roastie fucks Chad, gets mad she doesnt receive commitment from him. Water is wet.

• Thread starter CopingManletcel
  • Start date
CopingManletcel

CopingManletcel

Subhuman
★★★★★
Meanwhile her looksmatch willing to date her is rotting here.

Based Chad for triggering roastie

Haha stupid cunt, I bet she wasn't better looking than him without fakeup.

Inb4 she accuses him of rape

Haha stupid cunt, I bet she wasn't better looking than him without fakeup.
Shes coping. She 100% isnt better looking than him, its a defense mechanism of hers.

The cycle will continue until she's 25 and decides to betabuxx.
Even normalfags recognize this brutal blackpill, saying "Aww don't worry sweaty, once you're older girls stop caring about looks as much, teehee!" But they try and mask it in their wording as always, the only difference is we're more blunt and specific about it.

just another day in the west. i hate this world

She feels like shit because she is shit.

Even normalfags recognize this brutal blackpill, saying "Aww don't worry sweaty, once you're older girls stop caring about looks as much, teehee!" But they try and mask it in their wording as always, the only difference is we're more blunt and specific about it.
That shit is one of the most brutal thing I've ever heard. That basically means you can't have the true form of love, you can never be her first choice. If you don't wanna be alone, accept cuckoldry and take expired women

ahahhaha more of this needs to happen

“What do you mean you want to fuck other fertile female mammals? Don’t you only want to fuck my holes until the end of time? I’m special though chad, my holes should make you want to Ignore your biological instincts”

Bitches think their holes are like holy grails.. like the universe only exists to allow her holes to exist, then once she dies, the universe just stops existing.

As if she would care that much if she was way more attractive than him:feelskek: sometimes roasties can be the biggest copers

https://archive.fo/Oh4dw

You should correct the title. Chad fucked and dumped ugly roastie.
But don't worry, she should push the rape's button and get that sweet revenge.

edit : she is a software engineer and want to quit because the job is too difficult and filled with subhumans.

Last edited:
Cunt is overwight and probably nursing a tub of Ben and Jerry's as we speak.

She'll repeat the cycle, being overweight appears to be a benchmark of how much a woman has put out.

Why are women so fucking stupid. Its like they can't wait a couple of weeks to see if the guy just wants sex or is genuinely interested. JFL at their impulsive degenerate behavior opening their legs instantly to any Chad that walks by

The cycle will continue until she's 25 and decides to betabuxx.

she isn't entitled to a 3rd date with chad after she puts out on the 2nd date..she should take a shower and work on her personality