Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roastie from IncelTears has permanent damage from COVID

Figthcel

Figthcel

Fap To Fighter Jets to free yourself
★★★★★
One of the overstretched vaginas from IncelTears who have nothing better to do than to obsess with sweaty incels like me, has commented on my post that was shared to IncelTears by another vag.

She says:

"Meanwhile I have what the docs think may well be permanently decreased lung function thanks to covid. But sure. You not getting sex is soooo much worse incel. eyeroll"

Oh really? Incels too have health issues, often worsened by or even caused by their long term inceldom.

Anyway, I sure hope your lung damage is only the start of your issues. Enjoy 2020. And no worries, if you and your cuck die, one of us will surely adopt your 15 year old daughter.

Won't read, but it's cool

Roastie getting toasty

Replies are lifefuel. Ohhhh I cant do this, wah wah I cant do this. Suffer more man, I’m relishing it

Incel from .co has permanent damage from Roastie. It is what it is.

I hope that cunt suffers every day for the rest of her worthless life. This is karma for bullying incels, you stupid bitch.

I'm happy. I hope that people can't get immunity or that she gets a mutatet strain later and drowns in her own fluid. Gasping desperately for air.

Seriously

Imagine being such a fat fuck woman that you get the kung flu and end up in the hospital. I think she needs to go celibate to end her trash genetic linage.

St Covid19 is with us. Death and suffering to normgroids.
0499   oqPTXoj

Is it us who ignore quarantine and believe in the wagecuck paradigm and the bought media blindly?

Probably not. :feelsEhh:

IT won't touch this

I am immune to COVID-19.

OP please refer from visting IT, FDS and similar subreddits. There is NOTHING to gain from there and you will just lose IQ points the more you attempt to comprehend and argue with them, im being serious.
Also SU 50 is cope tbh

Imagine being such a fat fuck woman that you get the kung flu and end up in the hospital. I think she needs to go celibate to end her trash genetic linage.

She is fat. I looked into her post history.

Post wall mommy with 15 y/o girl, spending her time with incels online.

OP please refer from visting IT, FDS and similar subreddits. There is NOTHING to gain from there and you will just lose IQ points the more you attempt to comprehend and argue with them, im being serious.
Also SU 50 is cope tbh

While I do appreciate your comment - I am personally enjoying the fact that they are distracted by us and are obsessed to give us attention.

And yes I do prefer SU-57 fighter jet over a vagina. When I was 15, i wouldn't, but now I know my place in life.

I love seeing normies writhe and squirm from the lack of social attention caused by the virus. The same shit they make fun of us for complaining that we have missed out on for our entire lives, and they can't handle for a few months. I love seeing those hypocrites who lack empathy suffering, it is life fuel for me.

While I do appreciate your comment - I am personally enjoying the fact that they are distracted by us and are obsessed to give us attention.

And yes I do prefer SU-57 fighter jet over a vagina. When I was 15, i wouldn't, but now I know my place in life.

Based and fighter jet pilled
I love jets too.

BrazillianSigma again? What's the deal with this guy? I don't even know why he spams posts like these.

Her fault for going outside and not taking the proper precautions

The only reason it's spreading is because people cannot handle staying inside for more than a day

I did not even go through her history but I could have guessed as much. People who have had complications were the ones with preexisting conditions.

I'd take some covid lung damage for pu$$y

I read the latest COVID news before breakfast. Things are really turning in our favor. Never been so happy.

What a stupid cunt.
I bet a lot of users would gladly get covid19 to not be incel anymore
full

Just fucking lol. Fat single mothers that spend the day on Reddit tell others to finally get control over their lifes. Only in a gynocentric dystopia such beings could consider themselves to be above others.

roasties getting toasty

I would happily set every one who uses IT alight

Reduced lung function? Over for smokecopecels

i cant care less about it lol