Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roastie falls to her death

!CircumcisedManlet!

!CircumcisedManlet!

Recruit
★★★

Notorious college whore whose been sleeping around falls and dies like a stupid cunt.

Every time I hear about a rich “educated” cunt dying young, I feel a little better knowing she won’t be able to continue to enjoy her life on easy mode, riding the cock carousel and spending daddies money.

"Grace was such a beautiful soul"

Why do they always mention how beautiful or how handsome someone was when they are dead ? Why do they nevER talk about their great pERsonality, when that is all that counts ?

Every time I hear about a rich “educated” cunt dying young, I feel a little better knowing she won’t be able to continue to enjoy her life on easy mode, riding the cock carousel and spending daddies money.

rich or not, a hole getting abused or hurt is lifefuel. all their privilege can't help them in these situations. pure dopamine.

Imagine living a life so carefree you can even contemplate doing something so blatantly risky.

Notorious college whore whose been sleeping around falls and dies like a stupid cunt.

Through her life she fucked a grand total of ZERO incels, and that big round ZERO is the sum total of empathy she's getting from me.