Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie falls from balcony while doing tiktok dances

I have little sympathy for such, her actions directly leading to the quite obvious consequences of her now not being able to have as much appeal to Chad; the figurehead of their existence, nd thus extremely brutal to them indeed... :feelswhat:

I suppose she might have an inkling of a modicum of the experience the average subhuman does now, being descended quite likely some distance now after the corrective surgery; I doubt the usual hypergamous behaviour and foid entitlement will stop, though, her usual privilege kicking in to enable her further with sympathy and attention from most she is around. :feelsclown:

based building

I would prefer her dead but oh well

Deserved. Hope she gets hooked on painkillers

why did it make sense in her brain to do that ? weird

The simp army will continue to cater to her

That's the beautiful thing about physics. It doesn't give a fuck what you have between your legs. Enjoy newtonian justice slut.

why did it make sense in her brain to do that ? weird
It probably didnt make sense even for a foid but she did it anyway for social media. Seems like divine justice that she survived and has to live with herself although will be bombarded with simpathy for being a foid. A retarded foid at that. :feelsjuice:

Post got Removed