Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie ex-hooker thotsplains gymcelling and social skills

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-

Not realizing that incels tend to be "hard gainers", i.e. people who have trouble building any appreciable amount of muscle and often end up looking the exact same on day 1000 as they did on day 1 (assuming they don't quit over lack of results), largely for reasons I already pointed out in my incel's guide to fixing the skinny fat problem, but for others as well. I know personally, I absolutely could not build muscle or lose fat to a point where I looked even the tiniest bit in shape, even when being fairly disciplined with my nutrition, until I stopped following advice aimed at normies and started training like an incel.

Also JFL at thinking you can improve your social skills as an incel. You are too ugly to be given any room for error with your social skills in the very few opportunities you have to exercise them. As an incel, you are trapped in a catch-22 where you need top-tier social skills to even begin to compensate for your looks, but aren't allowed to develop them even to par.

I thought coalburningthot was a LARP

JFL disregard foid advice

Are you calling me dumb? I actually can't tell.
I'm calling coalburningthot a low IQ hack. "Teehee it's funny because I'm describing things about me I'm proud of with pejorative terms."

Females know shit about everything

She is a woman so automatically what she has to say on this topic does not matter.

she/he/it is right about that....
gain muscles is way easier than gain social skills for me

she/he/it is right about that....
gain muscles is way easier than gain social skills for me
As it is for all incels. The decision to eat more and lift heavy objects is entirely yours, but when it comes to gaining social skills, you are placed at the mercy of your betters.

i lift weights from home and have a stable job, predictably this has done nothing.

All just massive COPES .

face is all that matters

lol, many incels taking up her advice are likely to take up roiding and bulk diets and other "freaking the fuck out" solutions, losing their hair and ending up even worse than they started.

lift for the confidence and health benefits but for fucks sake be tempered about it, you don't need an injury or to worsen your NW, and guys fucking EVERYWHERE are lifting now, inflating the fuck out of lifting and fitness.

ugly bald poor guys who lift are doing nothing except creating inflation, because they will get with pigs no matter what they do or how much they lift, and train those pigs to expect roid muscles and six packs

“Go lift weights! Oh, you’re just SOL” This is what the same tard would reply when confronted with the common parallel between an incel’s bad “social skillz” and bad muscle-building genes.

JFL. Then when you are still an incel with a gymcel body, they tell you to lift for yourself and not for girls. JFL as if anyone lifts for just themselves. (brutal gym pill)

JFL @ listening to advice from a coal burning thot

"It'll improve your confidence, bruh"

Yeah, sure, being surrounded by guys who are all taller, wider, and better-looking than you pushing more weight on their third month of lifting than you could on your ninth, and gymthots in tight yoga pants doing bullshit 30-rep sets of glute ham raises, does wonders for your confidence.

It won't even help you look better, at least if you're a hard gainer (like most incels) who keeps banging your head against the wall by following normie advice. You will never build size, and because size is strength, you will never get stronger, either. Complete waste of time.