Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Roastie "educating" her NINE year old son about the evil inkels.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

Lol, those bitches are getting crazier, they really think that brainwashing boys with lies will solve anything. Hint: this forum is a minority, men will learn by themselves about the nature of women without any incel ideology or even knowing what incel means because women are shitty and are very open about how they hate men that aren't in the top. You talking about us will only make more men aware of the things they are dealing with, you faggots are the best propagandists that anyone could ever had.

Last edited:
They are bad at raising children.

imagine a father teaching his daughter about females whorish nature and wants to avert her from turning into a slut
he'd be sent to nearest mental institution

imagine a father teaching his daughter about females whorish nature and wants to avert her from turning into a slut
Let's stop being enemies? I am almost a blue.

She's a roastie currywhore, most probably married to a white guy. Why am I not surprised.

the fuck are u on about, grey
here, im kindly referring you back to where you belong
We do not have time for a war.

We will fight the chads.

Lol, those bitches are getting crazier, they really think that brainwashing boys with lies will solve anything. Hint: this forum is a minority, men will learn by themselves about the nature of women without any incel ideology or even knowing what incel means because women are shitty and are very open about how they hate men that aren't in the top. You talking about us will only make more men aware of the things they are dealing with it, you faggots are the best propagandists that anyone could ever had.
If her child is an indian in UK it would be over for him.

If they want to avoid their sons becoming incels, they need to help them looksmaxx and help them become dominant men so they won't get bullied.
No amount of "education about muh misogyny" will take away their frustation and anger once they are a 20-year old virgin.

...and her sons are currys as well. RIP poor guys :feelsbadman:

My mom taught me how to scam people with "three card Monte"

She also taught me how to skin and cook rats.

Once i threw a cinder block out the window and hit a dude with it and my mommy stole everything from him even his shoes!

- in mimecraft

This soyciety is absolutely fucked. I hadn’t thought of that.:blackpill:
If they want to avoid their sons becoming incels, they need to help them looksmaxx and help them become dominant men so they won't get bullied.
No amount of "education about muh misogyny" will take away their frustation and anger once they are a 20-year old virgin.

Correct. I had an argument with a gay guy about how niceguycels are a problem created by foids. Not him or his female friend could argue against it. A soyciety woth effeminate men and female values becomes more and more dangerous until the incel uprising happens.:blackpill::feelsthink:

Last edited:
Lmao she is a curry. Her son is gonna be posting here. Especially after telling him about the evil inklers that he will def relate to :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Most of todays fathers are literal cucks that don't have anything in mind their daughters becomming whores at age 12 kek :feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown:

Link doesn't work

her son has a high chance of posting here in a few years'
And jfl they always talk about the behavior and not the cause of all this

What is "Manjit Sareen"?

Is it curry? Sand?

What is "Manjit Sareen"?

Is it curry? Sand?

Indian

In response to the OP, I'm glad my mom didn't feed me with feminist bullshit in my life. She actually understands what modern girls are like and sympathises with me, my dad on the other hand doesn't and blames me.

All people do now is virtual signal and focus on the extreme minority, the 0.00012% of the "problems" facing society. She need to be teaching her son about the dangers of obesity and how to conduct oneself when in the presence of young black males.

Indian

In response to the OP, I'm glad my mom didn't feed me with feminist bullshit in my life. She actually understands what modern girls are like and sympathises with me, my dad on the other hand doesn't and blames me.
Are the kids's names indian in origin; because I was gonna say I stopped reading after I saw the kid in question was named "Kush".:feelshaha:

Are the kids's names indian in origin; because I was gonna say I stopped reading after I saw the kid in question was named "Kush".:feelshaha:
I've never met an Indian guy called Kush JFL what a shit name :feelskek::feelskek:

He's going to be posting here if it's alive

Notice the mother's looks? She already knows the fate of her son.

Sorry roastie, you can't cheat survival of the fittest, you can't cheat evolution. It WILL CATCH UP with you.
You may have been able to pass on your subhuman genes by the virtue of having a hole, but your son won't. In other words, it's over.

Last edited:
She's a curry so her male children are destined to struggle in the dating world. Look on the bright side they may go Jake Davison on her for gaslighting them when they come of age.

If the son turns into a short man, he will be one of us. And he might even find out about the blackpill. There is nothing she can do as a hole. It depends on the sons looks how he will think about women and the world.

She's a roastie currywhore, most probably married to a white guy. Why am I not surprised.

Lmao she is a curry. Her son is gonna be posting here. Especially after telling him about the evil inklers that he will def relate to :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Roastie "educating" her NINE year old son​

It sounds like an interesting education.

The two boys were 9 and 11 (giga kek)

At least the curryfoid did the work for them, the two boys won't need to discover the blackpill cause they already know about it from a young age. Actually this may be a good thing, she saved her currycel sons a lot of bluepill/redpill headaches on their journey to the blackpill.

her son has a high chance of posting here in a few years'
And jfl they always talk about the behavior and not the cause of all this
One of her sons names is kush JFL:smonk: