Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Roastie drives with a food truck to south africa. Guess what happes...

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-
B but I just wanted to help, but not give them food. I just wanted to show it off

wJ9B1em7OOYosygZdpc3S1eZrSsYq4Cm5weTX0GsW5Y.png

The comments of inceltears are so lowiq it's brainnumbing, nearly every comment on any post on that website is worthy of a thread laughing at it.

t w e n t y f i v e c o c k s
Flammenwerfer

... remember that foids always lie about their amount of partners, so I guess she had at least 50

The fact that she slept with 25 males AND cheated on her ex-boyfriend makes me wish she was executed.

They always have an imaginary discussion in their head and come back to you with the arguments that they use in their heads.

-Why do you think a girlfriend is gonna solve all your problems?

I am so beyond advice from foids. They don't know shit about themselves. I show them that I have giga-IQ and have read all the dating literature and know the advice from all the different spheres and schools of thought and then they throw bluepilled bullshit at me like being more vulnerable. Incels.me. The only vulnerable place on the entire fucking internet. Normies have walls like crazy.

a bonified roastie goes on reddit trying to 'help' incels and is shocked when they start hating her for being a slut. foid level awareness

Fuark, 25 dicks, feel sorry for the poor sod thats going to marry her NGL.

25 is sooo many, imagine 25 dudes lined up!!! thats more than 2 football/soccer teams

WHAT THE FUCK THIS MAKES WE WANT TO ROPE BAD

seriously though as soon as i read "25, i have been a whore in my teen years" some of the life i still have in me died off. holy shit