Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie doesn't know how to fill gas

She’s based for wasting the jews’ fossil fuel tbh

Could have gotten herself killed. And Jews Don't like petroleum. That's why they're pushing electric vehicles. They don't want middle eastern countries to Prosper.

Jfl at the Facebook boomer tier video editing

Like they care, at the end the Jews get her money while she wasted a fuck tun of money

Could have gotten herself killed.
The laughing friend is just as low IQ. Foids laugh at everything because they’re literal children with peanut brains. They have no idea how close to death they are. One spark away from a Darwin award.
And Jews Don't like petroleum. That's why they're pushing electric vehicles. They don't want middle eastern countries to Prosper.
ded srs? I wasn’t aware of this.

I don't need no man.

7c03be7be39da10e3178144b8e80a09b.jpg

certified female moment.

ded srs? I wasn’t aware of this
Most Arab countries, Especially, the gulf states heavily, depend on oil, though, they're trying to diversify, their economies. Also just because, they rely on oil doesn't mean, the Gulf states are prosperous, just because, they have oil, you have to know how to manage a country. Or you will end up like Sudan.

Europe I believe, wants to phase out diesel veichels by 2030, And Petrol by 2040. Most Arab countries still have a few decades left before, their oil runs out.

The laughing friend is just as low IQ. Foids laugh at everything because they’re literal children with peanut brains. They have no idea how close to death they are. One spark away from a Darwin award.
Which is why they shouldn't be allowed to be leaders. They're Just grown up children.

I don't even know how to drive a car but I know that she had like atleast 3 things to do to stop this and she was like "what do I do I don't know what to do" LIKE BITCH CATCH THE DAMN TRIGGER AND PUSH THE DAMN LEVER OR ASK SOMEONE TO HELP ATLEAST

I don't even know how to drive a car but I know that she had like atleast 3 things to do to stop this and she was like "what do I do I don't know what to do" LIKE BITCH CATCH THE DAMN TRIGGER AND PUSH THE DAMN LEVER OR GET SOMEONE TO HELP ATLEAST
I'm sure some boomer cuck helped out.

Like they care, at the end the Jews get her money while she wasted a fuck tun of money
wouldnt that mean the jews would still have the same amout afterwards because the debt was paid back?

I'm sure some boomer cuck helped out.
not even using a whiteknight the bitch should've just asked a station attendant that's literally their job but I doubt her brain had any cell sparking