Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roastie cries rape but court won't have it

He should sue her in return for defamation.

hahaha well done
stupid whores

All those jbs trying to seduce the teachers and then get them charged for rape to fuck their lives up :feelstastyman:

"Raped" by Non-Chad.

"There has to be substantial evidence"

Went to court and was found Not Guilty.

Women really do hate Non-Chad men.

Why should an innocent man suffer because of a foid's lies?

I don't understand why femoids hate due process lol.

He was found not guilty. That means he gets to keep working with kids. It's that simple. The indictment itself is not evidence of guilt, the arrest itself is not evidence of guilt. It's amazing that feminists can rationalize having the state ruin a man's life when the state is unable, despite all their resources, to prove that he committed any wrongdoing.

Criminal defense lawyers are heroes in my book.

He should sue her in return for defamation.
He should definitely consider it, though needless to say it depends on the facts of the case and the jurisdiction.

A court found him not guilty and she wants him crucified just because she says so…

In the system of justice she wants, what’s to stop someone from accusing her of rape and having her crucified?

I don't understand why femoids hate due process lol.

He was found not guilty. That means he gets to keep working with kids. It's that simple. The indictment itself is not evidence of guilt, the arrest itself is not evidence of guilt. It's amazing that feminists can rationalize having the state ruin a man's life when the state is unable, despite all their resources, to prove that he committed any wrongdoing.

Criminal defense lawyers are heroes in my book.

He should definitely consider it, though needless to say it depends on the facts of the case and the jurisdiction.
JFL at the court system its horrible and its a court of public opinion in 2023 no longer a court of law.

As someone who has family members that have lied repeatedly about being raped, I do not believe this woman. The response they “should” get is uncertainty at best — how women just blindly jump to the defense of some lady they don’t even know who’s probably lying since the court shut her down just boggles my mind. The truth and any impartiality really does not matter to women does it, they only value whatever would strengthen their own power from what I can tell.

You'll need to record her saying I want to have sex with you or this fate awaits you.

feminists will just say it’s not proof of his innocence either and say we should assume he’s a rapist because it’s better not to defend a potential rapist
Better for whom?

As someone who has family members that have lied repeatedly about being raped, I do not believe this woman. The response they “should” get is uncertainty at best — how women just blindly jump to the defense of some lady they don’t even know who’s probably lying since the court shut her down just boggles my mind. The truth and any impartiality really does not matter to women does it, they only value whatever would strengthen their own power from what I can tell.
This is good evidence to repeal the 19th

And by rape she means he was a sub5 that tried PUA methods on her at work.