Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roastie confuses dynamite for candle

Where the fuck do you find this stuff

Attachments

• internet.jpg
    internet.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 65
Blocked in Germany. Anyone, who would be so nice and copy any pics and the text, please?

Give her Darwin award. Oh wait she still has chances to spread her genes even when deformed by her stupidity.

Dynamite in america as common as candles? Seems like you can just buy it in wallmart

women have negative IQ

Blocked in Germany. Anyone, who would be so nice and copy any pics and the text, please?

lol wtf. Your entire country is blocked from this site?

A Connecticut woman mistook a stick of dynamite for a candle during a power outage and suffered severe hand injuries, authorities said Friday.

After the power went out in a thunderstorm Thursday night the woman recalled what she thought were candles left in the basement by the previous residents. A quarter stick of dynamite exploded in her hand, leaving her at risk of losing one or more of her fingers and also causing severe injuries to her face, city officials said.

One of the windows of the home was blown out by the force of the blast at about 9:30 p.m., Assistant Bridgeport Fire Chief Michael Caldaroni.

The woman, a mother of two children, was taken to the hospital for treatment after her family called 911. No one else was injured.

Firefighters located another explosive device in the home called the state police bomb squad to remove it. Nearby homes were also searched for explosives as a precaution.

When the power went out the woman, who is around 30 years old, first went to a store in hopes of purchasing emergency lighting but it was closed.

When the power went out the woman, who is around 30 years old, first went to a store in hopes of purchasing emergency lighting but it was closed.
Ahh yes the candles in the basement. The place where every human keeps candles. I feel sorry for her two kids, having to put up with that low IQ child shitter.

Shame she didn't die or hideously scar her face.

She could make money sending pics of her mutilated hands to cucks who would get off on anything attached to a foid...

Ahh yes the candles in the basement. The place where every human keeps candles. I feel sorry for her two kids, having to put up with that low IQ child shitter.

Yeah but on the other hand in all fairness who the fuck keeps dynamite in their basement?

Yeah but on the other hand in all fairness who the fuck keeps dynamite in their basement?
If I had a basement and I had dynamite I would want a cool place to store it i.e. basement. Probably a terrorist.

I wish she died.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back