Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Roastie confirms that "Just be confident" is BS

Immaculate

Immaculate

Banned
-
They only want good looking guys to be confident
IMG 2563

Black girls are the best. They always say it clearly, without any bluepill crap.

Ebonics to English translation:
This is mean, but a lot of ugly guys have been approaching me lately and I'm not sure where they're getting their confidence from. They need to lower their self-esteem and leave me alone.

This is mean, but a lot of ugly guys have been approaching me lately and I'm not sure where they're getting their confidence from. They need to lower their self-esteem and leave me alone.
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: Thanks :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

You have no business being confident as an ugly male. Like I said in a thread I made, women want ugly men to just sit down and suffer in silence. Keep working, paying taxes into the system to support these women and either betabux a used up whore, or die alone.

I will only accwpt guys better looking than me, but they cant have the same standards tehe

Remember: When women talk about wanting a confident guy, it's never about his actual confidence in himself. It's about her confidence in him. Good looking = Confident.

We need more of this. Just tell the truth, it's obvious so hiding it is pointless and makes you look bad.

You have no business being confident as an ugly male. Like I said in a thread I made, women want ugly men to just sit down and suffer in silence. Keep working, paying taxes into the system to support these women and either betabux a used up whore, or die alone.
You simply can't win with them, if you're ugly. Ugly inconfident = loser, ugly confident = coping loser.
We need more of this. Just tell the truth, it's obvious so hiding it is pointless and makes you look bad.
They're doing us a favor. They help spreading the black pill.

Last edited:
:feelsbadman: It hurts more when they outright say it like this tbh

:feelsbadman: It hurts more when they outright say it like this tbh
It's very ironic. When they lie, I think to myself stop lying to these men and just tell the truth. When they tell the truth I'm like you didnt have to say it like that.

Just be confidence
tenor.gif

This might seem uncouth, but several unseemly gentlemen have been making advances towards me as of late and I’m baffled as to where they procured the gall as to make such a gesture. Quite frankly they need to reduce their level of self-worth and rid themselves from my presence.

Nah man why play games.
That's bluepill shit.Rather just know that there is no hope then thinking there is and getting turned down.
Both blue pill garbage and black pill truth when said by a roastie makes me want to burn down society.

I hope thisplanet gets nuked to ashes