Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Roastie compares bank account to foid body count

BLACKED.COM

BLACKED.COM

Me X Ochako Uraraka fanart
★★★★★

"Bank account being low is a red flag" :foidSoy:

Sure as if not having a 30 body count as a foid is fucking hard when you giving your virginity to the abusive chad is entirely in your control and you expect men to be millionaires and compare it to a foid body count when being a millionaire takes a shit ton of hard work to the point its impossible and even if it is possible you need rich parents at that point.

Gold digger bitch

they dont know struggle or hard work
thats why they get with men who dont have to work hard or struggle
its an ick when a guys hard working and struggling to survive :foidSoy:

they dont know struggle or hard work
thats why they get with men who dont have to
Logic according to this roastie

Low bank account = entirely in your control

High body count = Beyond your control

She's honestly just showing the true color of women. They are all hypergamous and obsessed with money, status and materialistic things.

Also, women like to think that they want equality. Yet they would never put their money where their mouth is and actually start providing for men like men have provided for women

She's honestly just showing the true color of women. They are all hypergamous and obsessed with money, status and materialistic things.
Yes, now because of cancer feminism they are free to be hoes and to openly speak about it witn no shame, yet most men are still not blackpilled about their nature. I mean it's not even hidden anymore, just get on shittok or shitstagram and it's all on full display. I can't comprehend how most men are still bluepilled/simps/cucks