Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie Co Worker Got Beaten, Run Over By Crazy Ex

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Overweight Spic Manletcel
★★★★
What a dumb bitch. Like most of my dumb cunt co workers, she routinely dated abusive beaners who don't even speak english because that's way better than dating kind and good natured, but not so handsome guys like me, I guess. Oh, also simp coworker who actually got confrontational with the guy for what I assume is a shot at her burnt out pissflaps might lose his job because that's a no no regardless of the situation. Tried to be nice about it just for the sake of saying I tried to be nice about it, and suggest she date guys who were better than that, but like the English language, it all went completely over her head. Has apparently either quit or is just not being scheduled at the moment due to the drama she brought to us, which I'm sure will do wonders for the hospital bill she racked up when he decided to GTA her ass in the parking lot. Oh well, at least this means more shifts and hours for yours truly...

This makes me believe god exists

sounds like tales from the basement

no way foids are dating ethnics specially hispanics

sounds like tales from the basement

no way foids are dating ethnics specially hispanics

She herself is an ethnic hispanic...

She creamed herself

Shit like this is just foreplay to women. Especially a crazy Hispanic burrito-rolling bitch who probably weighs 300 lbs

I guarantee that during the beaten she orgasmed more than once.

I had a stroke trying to read this

She gets wet when beaten up

What a dumb bitch. Like most of my dumb cunt co workers, she routinely dated abusive beaners who don't even speak english because that's way better than dating kind and good natured, but not so handsome guys like me, I guess. Oh, also simp coworker who actually got confrontational with the guy for what I assume is a shot at her burnt out pissflaps might lose his job because that's a no no regardless of the situation. Tried to be nice about it just for the sake of saying I tried to be nice about it, and suggest she date guys who were better than that, but like the English language, it all went completely over her head. Has apparently either quit or is just not being scheduled at the moment due to the drama she brought to us, which I'm sure will do wonders for the hospital bill she racked up when he decided to GTA her ass in the parking lot. Oh well, at least this means more shifts and hours for yours truly...
Simps need to learn the hard way
Experience is the best teacher after all