Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie chimps out at Chad and gets dumped

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/16lheml/guys_are_really_so_fragile/

He apologized and told me he “really liked me”, and seemed sincere. We made plans to go on a date on a new day. Then this motherfucker UNMATCHED ME. “Really liked me” my ass.

You’re so fucking fragile, that I tell you you made me uncomfortable, and I’m willing to give you another chance, but your ego is just so bruised you can’t take it. I’m so over this shit. Like, the way men act today is just so petulant and I can’t anymore.

He dared reject me, the AUDIACITY of scrotes :foidSoy:

Jfl, if this was a male he would be called a creepy entitled inkwell :soy:

"Guys are so fragile"

Makes a soydit post bitching about ONE guy.

Definitely not reading but I’m happy for her though or sorry that happened.

Chad gave that roastie the same treatment as foids do to subchads. You reap what you sow.

LMAO she tried to shit test the wrong chad and got BTFO'd. She probably isnt attractive enough for him to want to deal with her shit

Women are so fucking stupid it's insufferable. Wish a plague would just kill all of them off already.

She was the one who got her fragile little ego hurt by someone making her "uncomfortable" lmao, this bitch didn't even specify what so we can assume it was some nonsense.
she means he was bringing up sex stuff and making is too obvious he's going to pump and dump her ass

So all he did was unmatch her?

That entire post is complete irony since its foids that cannot handle rejection, she has to vent to reddit strangers over a simple UNMATCH

The reason I can't take this bickering and whining seriously, is, match with someone else :feelsseriously:
You are a woman. If you meet a Chadlite that doesn't fall for you immediately, there are 50 others in line waiting.

Be happy you are not a man.
What a whining faggot.

Females can fix this by not being insufferable
It’s that easy.
They tell us to fix our personalities when they have no likable traits whatsoever. Projection.