Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ROASTIE BTFO!!!! BASED!

Fuck yeah, make the whore pay. Notice how she screams like the pig she is

Last edited:
Fuck yeah, make the whore shed blood. Notice how she screams like the pig she is

Yeah, I've noticed a trend with fat foids. They usually have pig-like screams.

what a nasty creature

She's just another weak bitch who thinks she can get away with pretending to be tough. "Muh PTSD"

B a s e d .
a
s
e
d

Thot status: Patrolled.

As Duke nukem would say: "squeel, piggy, squeel!"
full

Just another day of a dindu that dindu nuffin.

Nice. Listening to her screaming like the uneducated animal she is is always funny to hear. Hopefully she bled to death (in call of duty)

What the hell was she thinking?

Looks like a Portland weirdo.

FLDNM

Foid Lives Do Not Matter

The only thing that dumb cunt did in the service is lick carpet and use government money

Thank you OP, this made my day.

Nice. Listening to her screaming like the uneducated animal she is is always funny to hear. Hopefully she bled to death (in call of duty)
Sadly she survived.:feelsbadman:

I don't get it, they shot her cos she tried to run away ? That seems excessive as she would have collapsed from "asthma" after running 50 meters anyway

Who told this female to walk around with her bare fat paunch. Yikes

I found this on CuckTears, they're simping for the foid kek.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hwctr8/jeezus_fucking_christ_the_comments_on_this_post/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hwd0ue/thought_id_show_some_of_the_comments_of_a/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hwd1a0/o_yeah_such_sane_and_kind_individuals_i_just_cant/

I don't get it, they shot her cos she tried to run away ? That seems excessive as she would have collapsed from "asthma" after running 50 meters anyway

No she pulled a gun and fired a shot at them, and then turned to run while still holding the gun

Crazy bitch

I fucking hate the cops but I really don't think she gave them any other choice, at least everyone is alive.

I want to be a police officer now.

a WOMAN, gets SHOT, for anything! How dare you... um ahem, I mean, take that, bitch, I guess. You wanted equality, now you got it! Hope she died at that very spot.

Imagine being a whore and a criminal, lol

The definition of wigger, i hope she gets BTFO in prison.

No she pulled a gun and fired a shot at them, and then turned to run while still holding the gun

Crazy bitch

I fucking hate the cops but I really don't think she gave them any other choice, at least everyone is alive
I guess my eyes are fucked. I was under the impression that one of the officers was going to cuff her when she ran.

The real treat is that they are both cumskins.

Gg

I guess my eyes are fucked. I was under the impression that one of the officers was going to cuff her when she ran.

No, I had to rewatch it once to see it, but foid is crazy

Extremely based officers. Just shoot at cops theory :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

TBH very few of us would necessarily know how we'd scream if we were shot in the leg or wherever they got her, no need for us to get on a high horse and dismissive about it.

What's next, we talk about how masculine our grunts would be if we got anally raped? Our primal screams would be like alpha lions, not piglets, for sho

TBH very few of us would necessarily know how we'd scream if we were shot in the leg or wherever they got her, no need for us to get on a high horse and dismissive about it.

What's next, we talk about how masculine our grunts would be if we got anally raped? Our primal screams would be like alpha lions, not piglets, for sho

If you look at videos of people getting shot or otherwise dying, you'll find that not everyone screams like a pig

If you look at videos of people getting shot or otherwise dying, you'll find that not everyone screams like a pig
I don't recall the roastie who got decapitated by the niggers doing pig-squeals, so I'm not sure it's necessarily tied to being a slut

I don't recall the roastie who got decapitated by the niggers doing pig-squeals, so I'm not sure it's necessarily tied to being a slut

Which ones? The Danish girls in Morocco?

Oh yeah, that was actually pretty disturbing

Which ones? The Danish girls in Morocco?

Oh yeah, that was actually pretty disturbing
yeah, I had to steel myself to watch that when it was posted on the chans, blackpilled as I progressively become, I'll never be a true misogynist like the macheteniggers, the bluepilled love I have deep in the pit of my SIMPle heart would stay my blade tbh. Made me feel bad to watch it, dark man, dark. I mean I laughed at Tarrant's vid but bullets are one thing, decapitation is much more surreal.

yeah, I had to steel myself to watch that when it was posted on the chans, blackpilled as I progressively become, I'll never be a true misogynist like the macheteniggers, the bluepilled love I have deep in the pit of my SIMPle heart would stay my blade tbh. Made me feel bad to watch it, dark man, dark. I mean I laughed at Tarrant's vid but bullets are one thing, decapitation is much more surreal.

After a decade of playing first-person shooters I've gotten desensitized to videos of people being shot.

Obviously, execution-style shootings and decapitations are a bit-more gut-wrenching because you have someone there who's screaming for the whole thing to be over.

Lol, white trash. This is probably the average IT foid. Tattoos and wearing a tank top shirt too small and showing her ugly gut.

Last edited:
Lol, white trash. This is probably the average IT foid. Tattoos and a guy wearing a tank top shirt too small and showing her ugly gut.

She doesn't have pink hair.

Her belly was so gross