Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roastie backbacker killed by her Chad TINDER date. News blackout on his "Chad" identity.

• Thread starter tight&shiny-hotpants
  • Start date
tight&shiny-hotpants

tight&shiny-hotpants

Banned
-
Tried to search but no hits; apologies if already posted.

Britbong roastie Grace Millane was your typical funded by the bank of Mum and Dad spoiled brat travelling the world on her Daddy's credit card.

She went to New Zealand and decide to snag a guy who was husband material in the way most sluts do. Hitting on TINDER.

Her date sounds like a Chad but it was inferred he was frauding his net worth and faked a jet-setting lifestyle, to snare spoiled students parasiting off of parents onto parasiting off a rich husband.

On her date she was spotted on CCTV but later disappeared. She turned up days later buried and murdered.

I say sounds like the police are not releasing his photo identity. No he's not foreign, not how it works in Australia or New Zealand usually that's the first description they post.

He must have been a Chad, so the media has a news blackout for obvious reasons. Don't want to upset the "feminists" or condemn idiotic female behaviour based on shallow dating standards.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/la...aland-backpacker-auckland-tinder-dating-court

Last edited:
jfl of course he was a Chad. Only Chad gets Tinder dates and only Chad can pose convincingly as a “playboy”.

Me trying to convince women I was a playboy would be cringe inducing for most women, but Chad gets away with it.

jfl of course he was a Chad. Only Chad gets Tinder dates and only Chad can pose convincingly as a “playboy”.

Me trying to convince women I was a playboy would be cringe inducing for most women, but Chad gets away with it.
Tough times for serialcels.

if an ethnic killed her we wouldn't hear the end of it

if an ethnic killed her we wouldn't hear the end of it

Australia and New Zealand are the inverse of USA and UK from what I gather.

Usually "undisclosed description" means ethnicity withheld right up until conviction and then boom mugshot and unpronounceable name if UK and USA.

In Australia ethnic murderers might as well leave the country asap as they'd be on 5pm News within hours.

Last edited:
Tried to search but no hits; apologies if already posted.

Britbong roastie Grace Millane was your typical funded by the bank of Mum and Dad spoiled brat travelling the world on her Daddy's credit card.

She went to New Zealand and decide to snag a guy who was husband material in the way most sluts do. Hitting on TINDER.

Her date sounds like a Chad but it was inferred he was frauding his net worth and faked a jet-setting lifestyle, to snare spoiled students parasiting off of parents onto parasiting off a rich husband.

On her date she was spotted on CCTV but later disappeared. She turned up days later buried and murdered.

I say sounds like the police are not releasing his photo identity. No he's not foreign, not how it works in Australia or New Zealand usually that's the first description they post.

He must have been a Chad, so the media has a news blackout for obvious reasons. Don't want to upset the "feminists" or condemn idiotic female behaviour based on shallow dating standards.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/la...aland-backpacker-auckland-tinder-dating-court

His pictures have been released. He's just a normie cunt who apparently was a bit creepy. Aint no chad

Normie or Chad, he's the enemy either way.

For those in the incel brotherhood, everything. For those outside the incel brotherhood, nothing.