Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Roastie at work mocked me

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Was in a room at work with 2 old roasties. There was a page of stickers on a table with only one sticker missing. One said “what are those stickers for?” Because the other roastie put the sticker over the face of her ex in a family photo, I jokingly said they are to put on pics of your exes. Then she replies to me “only one is missing, so you only have one ex!” As a joke. Little does she know I have zero ex gfs :lul:

Was in a room at work with 2 old roasties. There was a page of stickers on a table with only one sticker missing. One said “what are those stickers for?” Because the other roastie put the sticker over the face of her ex in a family photo, I jokingly said they are to put on pics of your exes. Then she replies to me “only one is missing, so you only have one ex!” As a joke. Little does she know I have zero ex gfs :lul:
"you only have one ex :foidSoy:" - used up roastie who thinks it's cool to have a lot of exes due to her severe attachment problems

Let’s just hope they get into a fiery car crash and die

Subtle bragging.

You should eat their lunch in the refrigerator