Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie: " as a lot of men are scared of single moms, I'm going to boot a lot of men from the line. I have a one year old baby".

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Bitch is a single mom slut but she thinks men are cowards for not dating her and being a father to her bastard baby. The absolute state of Cuckzil. "kkkk" means laughter. It's the same as lol.

Captura de Tela 4557

Anyone who dates or gives resources to single mothers is a gigantic fucking cuck.

"Poor me, I fucked around with chads and now I have to pay the price, please help me cucks, I mean real men." The bitch looks old and fat from having a baby, which is why she's only showing her face, and since she's not attractive she can only depend on sympathy from cucks.

Last edited:
yeah, I'm scared of single moms

Dating mother roasties is like spitting in the face of your ancestors and chopping your balls off.

"a lot of men are scared of eating dog shit "

I hate those filters they use. As if fakeup wasn't enough.

not even the right kind of single mom. the baby is only 1 and male :feelsseriously:

spritzy squirty wet shits.

Lifefuel tbh

I like seeing single moms not getting everything they want

Would bang tbh

I hate those filters they use. As if fakeup wasn't enough.

And the horns lfmao. She's letting us know that she's a whore.

She's probably getting hundreds of matches any way sadly
Not probably, she’s definitely getting thousands off matches. All foids get thousands of likes on their profiles on tinder. The difference between them having 100 matches and 10000 matches is based on their time using the app and how many Chads are within their selected range

she is like a can of beans that is 5 years out of date and once you open the lid she smells like a cum dumping plant in the middle of Iraq.

Say NOOO to single mothers. Say no to raising Chad's hellspawn. My father used to tell me stories about how his half older brother and sisters used to treat my grandfather(RIP) like pure shit

I swear to God if I find out any of you guys simp on a single mother, I will find you, and I will kick you in the balls.

Last edited:
Send her to that brazilian IT redditor that keeps getting mentioned around here, he can watch over her kid while posting on reddit while shes out making him another stepchild

She's probably getting hundreds of matches any way sadly

Yeah this. The fact that she is so open about it and even has her baby as a profile pic shows that it doesn't affect her options much.

It's in her detriment. She should be doing whatever she can to hide the little shit somewhere when trying to date someone. Women are low IQ as hell.

She should be shamed in public for being a slut and for breeding a bastard kid.

Anyone who dates or gives resources to single mothers is a gigantic fucking cuck.
Psh you’re just scared of strong women bro. She needs a REAL man

She needs a real man to babysit while she fucks chad.

There is a big brigade or should I say Corp level of cucks ready to marry her.

It's the age old tactic of claiming everyone who doesn't want to come into their life and fix all their mistakes for them is "not a real man".

Misogyny much? Maybe this why you inkwell? Remember "any guy can make a baby, it takes a real man to step up and be a father".

Cliffs: It's Over

One look at her and I would run for the hills.

Same, but its not like she would give us a chance anyways
You'd be surprised how desperate they can get when they're broke.
It's in her detriment. She should be doing whatever she can to hide the little shit somewhere when trying to date someone. Women are low IQ as hell.
Atleast she's being direct tbh

That way she can cherry pick the true cucks instead of wasting time on someone who's guaranteed to ghost her because of the kid.
It's the age old tactic of claiming everyone who doesn't want to come into their life and fix all their mistakes for them is "not a real man".

Only the most brainless soys fall for this shit, at least I'd like to hope so.
Nah it really is the most brainless soys who fall for it and commit. Desperate cucks.

High tier normies and above just fuck the shit out of them and disappear because they tend to be low hanging fruits, desperate to chain down any guy using their hole.

Last edited:
Holy shit, I'm shocked what the world has come to. Definitely better incel than cuck.
OAN does anyone know if there is a similar cuck forum? Like cucks.co? I don't mean like Reddit and shit, I'm just really intrigued to see what kind of shit cucks would vent about

fakecels

sex is sex

being picky for us means staying a virgin