Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Roastie admits that online dating makes women too picky

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Link to full article: "Online Dating Making Women Want To Stay Single"

Below are some of the Blackpills.

As we get older our lives become hectic, between work and other adult responsibilities. Getting a date with the click of a button sounds great. How much easier is it with our busy lives to just go onto an app from our phones to hopefully meet our Mr. Right? But is online dating making women want to stay single.

Okay so your profile is ready to go and it is time to start swiping. It Can Be A Huge Ego Boost At First. Hundreds of matches, guys winking at you, it’s a whole new world. But then the ugly reality of online dating starts to set in. Masked by the anonymity of approaching you through messaging, men have the courage to lose regard for manners, decency, and lets be honest normal human behavior.

I don’t know about you, but I am Exhausted! While online dating can be fun and exciting, it can also be bad for your self-esteem. I have heard more then one woman say I thought I was a 7, but maybe I’m really only a 3. Even if you seem to have found a good one, you go on the obligatory coffee date and here we go with the pseudo job interview. Of course if it doesn’t work out you just go on another forced date. It becomes a nightmarish version of the movie Groundhog Day. This is why online dating makes women want to stay single.

hypergamous whores

They should pray the next incel who goes ER is as picky as they are

"Thought I was a 7 but maybe I'm only a 3." LOL how do they think sub-8 guys feel using any of those sites? Also, translation: "none of the guys messaging me were Chad."

Online dating should be completely banned. Worst thing to happen to humanity for a long time.

at least they can easily get dates...
we struggle hard to get one date

STRAIGHT OUT OF THE HORSES MOUTH

womens liberation was a mistake

Women all know the blackpill is true but rarely will admit it in front of incels.