Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Roasted Roastie has a Chad bf -- It's so fucking over.

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Look, he's easily a Chad-lite at least and look what he has settled for, she was a """former model""" JFL

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxOG9I7YIvU&ab_channel=MTFBiologicsChangingLives

The thing is, men are capable of actually loving and pair-bonding to foids. So even though her looks decreased massively, he might still feel that romantic connection to her, which was built before the accident.

Foids, on the other hand, already have a pretty limited capacity to pairbond like that, which is further destroyed by sleeping around, feminist indoctrination, clown world status quo and, God forbid, cluster B personality disorders. They will usually leave men for much, much, much less than that.

She’s actually roasted:feelskek:

"chad". He wouldn't get a single match.

I was going to ask where to find burn victims to date but I just realized even they have more options than me

The thing is, men are capable of actually loving and pair-bonding to foids. So even though her looks decreased massively, he might still feel that romantic connection to her, which was built before the accident.

Foids, on the other hand, already have a pretty limited capacity to pairbond like that, which is further destroyed by sleeping around, feminist indoctrination, clown world status quo and, God forbid, cluster B personality disorders. They will usually leave men for much, much, much less than that.
Based af

If the roles were reversed how many seconds any of you want to guess it would take her to leave him in the dirt broken and alone?

If the roles were reversed how many seconds any of you want to guess it would take her to leave him in the dirt broken and alone?
She'd be swiping Tinder while you're in the ambulance on the way to the hospital.

Only a white man would date that monstrosity

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back