Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastbeef tries to get her husband killed

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
Tough luck : the hitman she hired is a cop undercover

"The husband stood by her saying she had been a great mother to their two children"

Fucking cuck should've been killed. How could you defend a woman that literally wanted you murdered? Fuck this cucked society.

DAMN WHY DID I WATCH THAT FUCKING VIDEO ???????????????????????????????'

Mental illness. Just divorce rape, its the same.
I haven't watched it yet.

Stupid cunt. She could easily get a beta-orbiter from sites like reddit to do it for free.
Just tell them he is abusive and raped her.

Also: Only five years, lol.

it would be messy in the house teehee

Stupid cunt. She could easily get a beta-orbiter from sites like reddit to do it for free.
Just tell them he is abusive and raped her.

Also: Only five years, lol.

She deserves a death sentence

Holy crap this chick is crazy!!!
She simply wanted to kill her husband wtf
Women are evil creatures bro...

Fun fact when I was a kid my dad was paranoid one time that my mom had hired a hitman to take him out. It really freaked me and my brother out because he was so serious about it, frantically checking the locks on his hotel room door, waking up from naps startled and quivering like a moth to a flame.
This stuff is real life, it happens and there's cause to be concerned about it apparently.

"The husband stood by her saying she had been a great mother to their two children"

Fucking cuck should've been killed. How could you defend a woman that literally wanted you murdered? Fuck this cucked society.
What a complete and utter cuck. This is why i have no sympathy for the average guy that gets fucked over by women.

The modern man has become so self-hating and submissive to women that when a woman literally hires a hitman to kill them, they still defend her.

The modern man has become so self-hating and submissive to women that when a woman literally hires a hitman to kill them, they still defend her.

This is so true, I always try to avoid an argument with a foid even if i know I'm in the right. Men are always portrayed as being in the wrong

Lmaoooooooo she only got 5 years and 8 months what a fucking joke

“Teehee I didn’t want my family to judge me so i just decided to have my husband murdered instead. I’m a victim”

Had a man done this, he’d be serving life, guaranteed.

The punishment in cases like these should be equal to what she almost got away with. Had she been successful, it would’ve cost a man his life, so her penalty should be death. With false rape accusations, if a foid almost costs a man 10 years in prison, she should get 10 years in prison.

Last edited:
Shit like this will happen to us too if we should "ascend" :(

Bitches are fucking dumb. Hires a cop to assassinate someone. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Bitches are fucking dumb. Hires a cop to assassinate someone. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

It was a sting, and I think this was back before the Deep Dark Web was as prevalent as it is today. So there was no "safe" way to hire a hitman for the layman. She had no way of knowing it wasn't a sting.

That's not a defense of her actions, this is repugnant, and still stupid because killing your innocent husband is stupid. But it's hard to do this safely.