Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

roaches

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
shutterstock_601235633.jpg.653x0_q80_crop-smart.jpg

They look scary

Yes, i dont like them.

disgusting creatures tbh hope they all die horrible deaths

Have never seen the big and medium roaches before like the movies and TV only small ones, but kill always

i ate them when had no money on food

Use japanising beam

Gokichakawaii

never seen those irl before

not all roaches are ugly bro

(Years ago) Whenever i went to the park i used to check near the park benches for roaches! Found a few too!

Would be hilarious to dump stacy naked in a whole chamber full of them crawling all over her.

They say if there is a nuclear holocaust and resulting winter, roaches will be the only creatures that will survive.

IMO, that is pretty admirable. Their will deserves respect, tbh

They say if there is a nuclear holocaust and resulting winter, roaches will be the only creatures that will survive.

IMO, that is pretty admirable. Their will deserves respect, tbh
They have my respect. Also since theyre ugly I relate to them. I want to be a king of roaches and we can have our own underground kingdom together

They have my respect. Also since theyre ugly I relate to them. I want to be a king of roaches and we can have our own underground kingdom together

exactly. roachers are hideous, nasty, so everyone in the world hates them. kind of like us. I related to them tbh. I admire them ngl

cockroaches are resistant to atomic bomb offensives and accurate knockouts; its armored and pendulous body tortures the sight of those who want to sleep at night and face the sight of their satellite dishes and cyber faces, is the end to the incels that attract insects of this strain.