Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Rizzing up girls in debate Incels

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Anyone here in the debate Incels server @Stupid Clown owns? I’m going to rizz up all the bitches in that server and force them to give me head :feelsohh::feelsohh: give me some pick up lines

>discord
jfl.

Pickup line: what colour is your panties

"How far can you squirt?"

Anyone here in the debate Incels server @Stupid Clown owns? I’m going to rizz up all the bitches in that server and force them to give me head :feelsohh::feelsohh: give me some pick up lines
That server is full of braindead normalfags and fakecels and you sound like one of them

That server is full of braindead normalfags and fakecels and you sound like one of them
:yes:

I joined it for several hours and all i saw were normies that were bullying incels for not having sex and giving very useful advice such as "go outside" or "just take a shower".

Every normie in this server should be gazed and burned (in video game).

Where is this server?

I join this dis cord but I don’t look because it is autistic AF

I joined it for several hours and all i saw were normies that were bullying incels for not having sex and giving very useful advice such as "go outside" or "just take a shower".

It’s also full of faggots who keep saying incels should become femboys. This makes zero sense, being a femboy will take you from being invisible to foids to being repulsive to foids. It will only get you laid with men which is what those fags want.

Yup the normies openly lock and treat us Incels like shit to get the attention of foids I hate them

K

I want to hear you rizz up these jawns.

I would love to speak to girls even if non romantic pls send thr link

Got banned. Too many faggots as "Incels". Also, full of normies and females. I simply got banned because of attacking them non-stop. There's no day without me trying to annoy the normie scum... AND FEMALES.