Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ritual Circumcision Increased The Risk Of Autism in The First Four Years of Life

• Thread starter Pillow City Rev
  • Start date
Pillow City Rev

Pillow City Rev

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism" PARODY ACCOUNT
★★★★★
Conclusion
We confirmed our hypothesis that boys who undergo ritual circumcision may run a greater risk of developing ASD.​

Circumcision doubles autism risk, study claims

Boys circumcised before the age of five are twice as likely to develop autism, according to a controversial Danish study of over 300,000 children

Did you notice it?

Most of the ZOG controlled countries and middle eastern countries have higher underage children autism rates than any countries in the world.

As many as 13 Arab and Muslim countries are among the top 20 for the highest rates of autism, according to a report. Autism, a complex neurodevelopmental disorder, has garnered significant attention and research in recent years due to its increasing prevalence worldwide.

Last edited:
TKD
IT NEVER FUCKING BEGAN

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TKD
IT NEVER FUCKING BEGAN

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The good guys lost WW2. If only I had been a 6'3 Blonde haired Aryan with an intact body instead of a 5'6.5" circumcucked fugly subhuman...

The good guys lost WW2. If only I had been a 6'3 Blonde haired Aryan with an intact body instead of a 5'6.5" circumcucked fugly subhuman...
exactly

Circumcision should be illegal.

Should have slept 14 hours a day bro should have drank milk bro should have prayed to buddha bro should have ate 4000 calories a day bro

Should have slept 14 hours a day bro should have drank milk bro should have prayed to buddha bro should have ate 4000 calories a day bro
Exactly. I need to remember my CBT and therapy sessions and remind myself that it's all my fault. I'm only blaming my genetics and luck to avoid taking responsibility for the fact that I was born short, mutilated, and ugly.

If I actually work hard and stop being lazy, then maybe I, too, can become like Leonardo Di Caprio or Jeremy Meeks.

It's weird how its not, considering how preoccupied people are with "human rights" and "bodily autonomy". What a fucking joke.

I'm from country where circumcision is uncommon but my retarded parents did it to me anyways. It's one of many reasons why i gave up on life, can't even cope with masturbation.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm from country where circumcision is uncommon but my retarded parents did it to me anyways. It's one of many reasons why i gave up on life, can't even cope with masturbation.

Strong third post, just like you for bearing the pain of being circumcucked. :blackpill: :cryfeels:

TKD. KILL THEM ALL NOW. I WANT MY FUCKING FORESKIN BACK AND I WANT MY AUTISM FIXED.

WE'RE GOING ON A CRUSADE BOYS. WE WILL NOT STOP UNTIL THE TORTUROUS ACT OF MALE CHILD GENITAL MUTILATION HAS COME TO AN END. WE WILL RID THIS MINECRAFT SERVER OF EVERY EMERALD LOVING BIG NOSED VILLAGER
Screenshot 20240504 035328 Telegram

Strong third post, just like you for bearing the pain of being circumcucked. :blackpill: :cryfeels:
replace cucked with kiked and then it makes sense

It's crazy how much power jews have in the world.. Especially in the states..

Pretty sure that`s bullshit since Autism is something you`re born with

It is... for females.
As usual nobody cares about males, fuck this clown world.
I hate my parents for doing this shit to me, who in the right mind thinks it's a good idea to mutilate an infant child, this is shit you would expect from niggers in Africa.
I hate the modern (((medical industry))) so much, circumcision isn't even the only thing they do to harm us. Many of their practices are harmful like SSRIs, sex reassignment surgery, theRAPEy, vaccines(flu shot and covid shot, I'm not an anti-vaxxer I think the crucial ones like polio are probably important, but big pharma definitely pushes vaccines people don't need to make money) not even that long ago they were doing lobotomies on people.
How anyone still trusts these kikes is beyond me but that just goes to show how average people are just braindead, bluepilled nigger cattle, I genuinely believe the average person isn't even self aware.

It is... for females.
As usual nobody cares about males, fuck this clown world.
I hate my parents for doing this shit to me, who in the right mind thinks it's a good idea to mutilate an infant child, this is shit you would expect from niggers in Africa.
I hate the modern (((medical industry))) so much, circumcision isn't even the only thing they do to harm us. Many of their practices are harmful like SSRIs, sex reassignment surgery, theRAPEy, vaccines(flu shot and covid shot, I'm not an anti-vaxxer I think the crucial ones like polio are probably important, but big pharma definitely pushes vaccines people don't need to make money) not even that long ago they were doing lobotomies on people.
How anyone still trusts these kikes is beyond me but that just goes to show how the average people are just braindead, bluepilled nigger cattle, I genuinely believe the average person isn't even self aware.
This goes back to the point of ignorance being suffering. The ignorance of normies and their lies is why many suffer

Pretty sure that`s bullshit since Autism is something you`re born with
I mean, they say that but Autism isn't really that well understood so I wouldn't doubt if early childhood trauma correlates with children being diagnosed with autism... maybe it isn't even autism but gives autism like symptoms that might as well be autism.
Either way fuck kikes and fuck male circumcision, I used to be against all circumcision but honestly don't give a fuck about female circumcision anymore, if they want me to care they need to speak up about male circumcision otherwise I hope they get raped.

@PLA1092
@LeFrenchCel
Hello man
Please pin the thread for several days

Last edited:
I mean, they say that but Autism isn't really that well understood so I wouldn't doubt if early childhood trauma correlates with children being diagnosed with autism... maybe it isn't even autism but gives autism like symptoms that might as well be autism.
Either way fuck kikes and fuck male circumcision, I used to be against all circumcision but honestly don't give a fuck about female circumcision anymore, if they want me to care they need to speak up about male circumcision otherwise I hope they get raped.
Autism is known as a “spectrum” disorder because there is wide variation in the type and severity of symptoms people experience. People of all genders, races, ethnicities, and economic backgrounds can be diagnosed with ASD.

It depends on what spectrum you belongs to

Conclusion

Did you notice it?

Most of the ZOG controlled countries and middle eastern countries have higher underage children autism rates than any countries in the world.
As many as 13 Arab and Muslim countries are among the top 20 for the highest rates of autism, according to a report. Autism, a complex neurodevelopmental disorder, has garnered significant attention and research in recent years due to its increasing prevalence worldwide.

I am the only loser circumicesd in Italy

Yeah Circumcision is fucking mutilation either way

people have a different brain
Cope
I'm not born autistic and i could socially function like any other normal people around me.

That's why Jews are cucked. Ugly and autistic people yet created things like tinder and socials media

Cope
I'm not born autistic and i could socially function like any other normal people around me.
You`re factually incorrect :feelskek:
Autism is a spectrum and it can take longer for signs to become apparent

You`re factually incorrect
Those medical personel did scan my brain and put me on a test
They said i dont have ASD or any neurodivergent trait

Those medical personel did scan my brain and put me on a test
They said i dont have ASD or any neurodivergent trait
Are you autistic or what i`m confused

Then what even is this conversation me personally i`m Autistic i can tell you the symptoms manifested really young
I see

...can't even cope with masturbation.

I can't cope with masturbation either because I don't feel almost any pleasure. I was born in America, a total ZOG dystopia, so I am circumcized. I hate it. Having a small dick and being circumcized is the absolute worst because...it was always ovER for me sexually because of having a circumzed small dick. I've had erectile dysfunction since I was an older teenager because of circumzed small dick.

If I were to ever get a girl, I wouldn't be able to enjoy her body as much as other guys. So if she's been with other guys, they will have used her to experience greater pleasure than I would ever experienced with her.

tfw cucked at birth :feelsrope: