Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Risk of civil war in France and Spain

• Thread starter Cybersex is our hope
  • Start date
Cybersex is our hope

Cybersex is our hope

Overlord
★★★★★
Incel rage and frustration will take the form of political violence, as i'm saying since 2015. Boomer soyfags let us depressed, repressed with no job, no gf and no hope for too many years and now things are exploding. At firts we kept it civil with the meme war, then voted for brexit, then Trumpin USA and Salvini in Italy.
Now things could quickly escalate. Everyone is mad at muslimcels in France and they started criticizing and attacking them some days ago (litterally EVERYONE even people in cucked Macron's government) and Macron himself warned of a possible civil conflict.

Meanwhile turbo violent protests exploded again in Catalonia. It seems like there are protestors, mostly young white dudes, who are acting violent just for the sake of it, out of fascination for revolts and riots they are been channeled by ideologues as a weapon against the central government.

JFL at every cuckfag soyboy who could have listened to us years ago and could have prevented this madness and probable large scale conflict

I do hope that conflict does erupt in my part of the world, for the sole reason that I want to see normies/sluts die, while I sit it out cos I was prepared.

In regards to a group initiating conflict in Spain/France, I think it unlikely. Have you seen how large the French/Spanish security forces are? Nobody would stand a chance.

Second, white guys are such a small minority that the government does not give a shit about us. It has nothing to fear. Nothing will happen.

It looks like people are chimping out everywhere, I blame joker

hope something like this happens:

Noyades_Nantes.jpg

Incendie_Granville_1793.JPG

NantesChateauMus%C3%A9eNoyades.jpg

None of these are incel related protests but I still support more chaos on this Earth.

Second, white guys are such a small minority that the government does not give a shit about us. It has nothing to fear. Nothing will happen.
They are the majority in Spain. Shit can happen
None of these are incel related protests but I still support more chaos on this Earth.
They are related to disenfranchised young dudes becoming violent for stupid reasons because of widespread inceldom

A typical aspect of the K-Winter is the breakout of major wars initiated by disenfranchised males fed up with economic stagnation.

In other words:Yes,we will have a bloody mass conflict in all of Europe and America.The only thing that is left is for the West to be broken by China and have its economy completely broken.
Then,and only after then,will a beta uprising happens

And the nazos will again stand with the establishment...

I want to visit Poland once and see place like krakow.
well you are welcome but avoid some cities such like Bydgoszcz, people there are so fucking mean, especially for "people like us".

well you are welcome but avoid some cities such like Bydgoszcz, people there are so fucking mean, especially for "people like us".
I definitely will avoid. Hope you won't mind me as guest in your house?

I definitely will avoid. Hope you won't mind me as guest in your house?
Well soon im leaving this place for good :( but if u come to UK or smth then you are always welcome

Another French Revolution with Napoleon’s current descendant taking the throne

No people are too ((soy)) now for that to happen.
Plus there were no tanks or missiles back then.

I sincerely hope we see Nazis and fascists rise again. The last time the west was based.

Probably nothing will happen, unfortunately, as usual. But would love to see it, especially in Francistan

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back