Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Rise of mass shootings linked to being ‘men’.

HYTEMOGGED

HYTEMOGGED

Greycel
Mass shootings in the US have risen sharply.

“Ms Schildkraut says "toxic masculinity" could factor in as well: nearly all mass shooters (around 98%) are male.”

So there you have it. This foid has concluded that the problem is men. Therefore we need to end men.

End men.

End mass shootings.

Original Big Black Cock (BBC) article

not clicking that GrAy

If clownworld wouldnt be so retarded there wouldn’t be any

Foids don't commit mass shootings because they don't experience the years of grief and torment that makes someone snap and go ER.

98% of mass shooters are male?
Wtf did these 2% female mass shooters even think?

jews GIF

Schildkraut

A foid rejected me.
Why? Bc she's a foid.
Kill all foids.

We need more foid shooters for equality n shiet

Nah, most of them are mentally ill, sub-5 males that are constantly exposed to lives they will never have. Honestly man, if your an incel and can't enjoy vidya and movies than what is there to live for. Foids will screech at you regardless of what you do and you can only take so much before you snap :society: :society: :society:

I wonder what all these PUAs can tell us, considering the fact that they always use this strawman of "you were rejected once and you've given up? How could you?" BS.

I wonder what all these PUAs can tell us, considering the fact that they always use this strawman of "you were rejected once and you've given up? How could you?" BS.
"You were rejected 1000 times? Try a 1001st time bro, you never know!"

"You were rejected 1000 times? Try a 1001st time bro, you never know!"
"It's a numbers game bro".
Rejection is a euphemism for humiliation. Every time you get rejected, you get humiliated. Even if she doesn't take it personally, or tell it to her friends, it's still humilation.

Nah, most of them are mentally ill, sub-5 males that are constantly exposed to lives they will never have. Honestly man, if your an incel and can't enjoy vidya and movies than what is there to live for. Foids will screech at you regardless of what you do and you can only take so much before you snap :society: :society: :society:
Its Like this Constant carrot " dangling before our Heads.

"It's a numbers game bro".
Rejection is a euphemism for humiliation. Every time you get rejected, you get humiliated. Even if she doesn't take it personally, or tell it to her friends, it's still humilation.
I hope that all these cucks who still believe in PUA shit get blackpilled asap.

I wonder how this “toxic masculinity” got there in the first place? :waitwhat:

I hope that all these cucks who still believe in PUA shit get blackpilled asap.
They will after they go to the gym, get ripped and girls are still repulsed by them.
I'm calling it. Gym culture will suffer a HEAVY decline in the 2030s.

Mass shootings are mainly pERpetrated by men NOT because of toxic masculinity, but because it’s mainly men who are the victims of modERn westERn feminist gynocentric societies in which the job market, economy, legal system and judicial system heavily favours women.

Instead of blaming toxic masculinity, maybe society should stop treating average and below average males as disposable pieces of shit, only then will those same males maybe (just maybe) stop viewing the rest of society’s members as disposable as well

Last edited:
Mass shootings in the US have risen sharply.

“Ms Schildkraut says "toxic masculinity" could factor in as well: nearly all mass shooters (around 98%) are male.”

So there you have it. This foid has concluded that the problem is men. Therefore we need to end men.

End men.

End mass shootings.

Original Big Black Cock (BBC) article
better yet end women and no more mass shootings either make sex bots for cope

i've never seen a mass shooter with a girlfriend

They will after they go to the gym, get ripped and girls are still repulsed by them.
I'm calling it. Gym culture will suffer a HEAVY decline in the 2030s.
It should already be the case, there are already enough proofs that gymmaxxing is a giant cope and doesn't work.
I'm still amazed by the number of people who still believe these redpilled lies.

It should already be the case, there are already enough proofs that gymmaxxing is a giant cope and doesn't work.
I'm still amazed by the number of people who still believe these redpilled lies.
Too many desperate men still believe it. I think that we're gonna reach a point where MOST MEN (at least most young men) will be gymmaxxed. Obviously girls are going to still drift to the gymmaxxed Chads, because ANYHING you can better about your appearance, Chad can do it too.
So the gap between Chads and the rest is only going to get bigger and most men will just get blackpilled.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back