Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rip windows xp

imagine using windows

Kids these days will never understand how magical this sounds to us. The sound of heaven.

I’m so old :feelsrope:

windows is jewish spyware ded srs buddy boyo

video got me in the feels though

i just ldar with windows 7

XP was literally perfect, it only went downhill after it

This thread is lifefuel. Those wav-sounds brings me back in time to when the internet was scarce and innocent.

But this midi is the best of BIll Gates.

You're only as old as your hairline
tbh, balding ages people by like 20 years. My brother has a bald friend and he’s younger than me. Looks like he’s in his 40s though.

:feelsrope:

I recall the old days of Windows. That sound when you turn it on.

i should've died with it

Windows 7 chan is coming up next. Soon you will be forced to use the most up to date version of jewish spyware that puts you in prison for going on incel forums.

:feelskek:

I’m older than you, show some respect for your elders kiddo.
I'm older than you, you baby. You didn't grow up in the 90s like I have, so YOU show some respect to your elders, kid.

I'm older than you, you baby. You didn't grow up in the 90s like I have, so YOU show some respect to your elders, kid.
If you remember the 90s does that make you oldcel? I still recall a calendar in my preschool class, the year was 1998.

I will never forgive microsoft for killing her! She deserved an 64bit update...

This thread is lifefuel. Those wav-sounds brings me back in time to when the internet was scarce and innocent.

But this midi is the best of BIll Gates.

Bill Gates inspired Chick Corea...

Kids these days will never understand how magical this sounds to us. The sound of heaven.

I’m so old :feelsrope:

That shit is gay cuz
THIS is the best one:

I will never forgive microsoft for killing her! She deserved an 64bit update...
XP was literally perfect, it only went downhill after it
If it was so perfect, we'd still be using it. Win7 was better in every way. Win 8 and 10 are... shit. So bad I switched

If you remember the 90s does that make you oldcel? I still recall a calendar in my preschool class, the year was 1998.
If you're in preschool in 1998 that just makes you a kid.

As for the topic, I can remember windows XP being the hottest OS and being the best and to this day XP is STILL being used by many. People say windows 7 is the closest to windows XP although I'm not too sure how true that is since I didn't have a windows 7 computer for too long.

POSready 2009 exists, but it's almost dead.

I guess Embedded Standart 7 or 8.1 Industry Pro are the best options at the moment.

Fuck.Now I feel like going to newgrounds.

I wish I could give a hug to XP for all the coping it allowed me.