Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL RIP to Janpancels

Owari da

Owari da

Recruit
★★★★

most jap women fuck the same guys, basically a polygamous society where the top 2 percent of men have sex with most women

when noodlewhores become 30+ they betabuxx the hikkamori neets

sad state of affairs

hmm i wonder why.must be bad personality

Sounds like they need more immigrants to save the economy :feelshehe:

CNN finally reporting factual news.

Two important points to note:
  1. Japan is not a feminist culture, they're kind of patriarchal, conservative and traditional... and yet they have it worse than the West.
  2. You are not incel because your country has too many ethnics or immigrants. Japan is basically an ethno-supremacist's wet dream... and yet they have it worse than the West.

japanese people are glorious people. besides my own country i respect them the most. the problem is USrael and the system they put on us

30 yo asian woman = 20 yo white woman in terms of aging

I want to see the day that japan ricels will grab their sword and go full samurai in their fucked up society, Japan will be the first country to colapse because of inceldom

I want to see the day that japan ricels will grab their sword and go full samurai in their fucked up society, Japan will be the first country to colapse because of inceldom

Japancels are wayyy too high inhib to ever even think of anything like this. They are the empereors of LDAR

when noodlewhores become 30+ they betabuxx the hikkamori neets
Nigger IQ. They don't betabux because they don't want to marry. Why don't you shut the fuck up before making up shit tier 'facts'?

might be only a matter of time before japan gets flooded with niggers to “keep it alive”

What a mess.

Japancels are wayyy too high inhib to ever even think of anything like this. They are the empereors of LDAR
maybe if they reach the critical level some of them might do something and encourage others to do the same, one can just cope for that to happen :feelsbadman:

Japan is not a feminist culture, they're kind of patriarchal, conservative and traditional... and yet they have it worse than the West
Their sexual values are just as bad, maybe even worse than that of the west. They have practiced homosexuality and transsexuality for much longer than westerners and outside of rural areas, their women do not remain virgins until marriage. Plus, patriarchy only works when men are allowed to be masculine, Japanese boys and young men are expected to spent all their free time either studying or wageslaving. They don't have any male role models and eat a shit diet of cheap ramen and soy beans all day.

Japan is basically an ethno-supremacist's wet dream... and yet they have it worse than the West.
Tokyo and other big cities are full of foreigners or so I've heard at least. Plus, you don't need foreigners to be physically in your country in order to mog you. Japanese women are not attracted to their own men because they know there are more attractive alternatives outside their country.

I wish I could cope like a Japancel tbh.

Their sexual values are just as bad, maybe even worse than that of the west. They have practiced homosexuality and transsexuality for much longer than westerners
Japan is not exactly known for their gays and trannies even if they have historically been more lax about it than Christians and Muslims. Remember, this is a recent problem and recently the West has far outpaced Japan in degeneracy of all kinds. Japan has a much lower HIV rate than Western countries, which should tell you enough.

and outside of rural areas, their women do not remain virgins until marriage.
They don't in the West either, in fact less so according to this article.

Plus, patriarchy only works when men are allowed to be masculine
Again, Japan is more patriarchal and less feminist than the West but worse off in terms of sexless men.

Tokyo and other big cities are full of foreigners or so I've heard at least.
Yet again, much less so than in the West. Compare how many foreigners there are in cities like London and New York to Tokyo.
Japan is one of the most homogeneous countries in the world with more than 98% of the population being ethnic Japanese.

Plus, you don't need foreigners to be physically in your country in order to mog you. Japanese women are not attracted to their own men because they know there are more attractive alternatives outside their country.
JBW doesn't work in Japan, as a foreigner you are at a disadvantage compared to the locals. In fact the only reason JBW works in countries like Thailand is because of income disparity, otherwise whiteys would be disadvantaged there too.

Nigger IQ. They don't betabux because they don't want to marry. Why don't you shut the fuck up before making up shit tier 'facts'?
cope, are you some japcel who was betabuxxed?

Atleast japcels have the best copes.

Japan = ethnostate

25% never had sex and even a bigger amount could be considered incel, the problem lies in the ideology of the country and not only in the demographics. Japanese society is hardcore secular and materialistic, there is no tradition and females rather become a careergirl than have kids and make a happy family.

It's over for Japland.

it's worse here

Two important points to note:
  1. Japan is not a feminist culture, they're kind of patriarchal, conservative and traditional... and yet they have it worse than the West.

i.e. Japanese foids have retained the privileges of patriarchy/tradition without any of the obligations. That's precisely what feminism is.

i.e. Japanese foids have retained the privileges of patriarchy/tradition without any of the obligations. That's precisely what feminism is.
Japan is not as feminist as the West, not even close. What are you even arguing?

Last edited:
What's new. This has been known for decades.

"1 in 4 japanese adults"
more like japanese men. every race loves them a Jap girl even for the fetish stuff and how young they look (comparatively)
no reason for any female, let alone a japanese female, to ever go without sex. they CHOOSE to go without sex. japanese men are FORCED to be celibate due to no woman would want to touch them with a 10 foot pole

Jap girls fuck foreigners all the time and since a lot of them are now in the workforce they always fuck their superiors for better job opportunities and bonuses.

cope, are you some japcel who was betabuxxed?
You have no idea what the japanese do. They do not betabux, they just don't want women.
"1 in 4 japanese adults"
more like japanese men. every race loves them a Jap girl even for the fetish stuff and how young they look (comparatively)
no reason for any female, let alone a japanese female, to ever go without sex. they CHOOSE to go without sex. japanese men are FORCED to be celibate due to no woman would want to touch them with a 10 foot pole

Jap girls fuck foreigners all the time and since a lot of them are now in the workforce they always fuck their superiors for better job opportunities and bonuses.
I don't know about the second part but the first part is true. A girl I knew went and all the guys on tinder were Jhads or other foreigners.