Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel RIP - Saint Bagelcel Channel Terminated By YouTube

• Thread starter Deleted member 5161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5161

Alt channel with 2 videos still up https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs3MjmyKFqmk1G2wV8LY6rQ

RIP. I sincerely hope someone archived all the videos. I hadn't seen them all yet.

WTF even YouTube discriminates short men

BOYCOTT JEWTUBE NOW!!!!!!!!

Fuck YouTube.

Hail Saint Nasim

TELEMMGLPICT000159392386_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqy66hu0TpIy4d7oO0NBM5NT7EIHeyCJu4Yz4xRNQ9qkQ.jpeg

No, he is starting fresh new content on that channel. The channel I am referring to, which is now terminated, had his videos of the past 2-3 years with various spergouts and foid trolling on video. It was really funny and good content.

But those are old videos, this is the channel he wants people to watch.

But those are old videos, this is the channel he wants people to watch.

Right, but his original content was like a reality show of his crazy life. Unscripted and he had no viewership at all. It was great content. Surely you must understand the loss in the channel being terminated, unless you haven't seen anything from the channel.

Right, but his original content was like a reality show of his crazy life. Unscripted and he had no viewership at all. It was great content. Surely you must understand the loss in the channel being terminated, unless you haven't seen anything from the channel.

I have, and he still has all those videos. He's uploaded a lot of them to a compilation.

Jewtube being jewtube. What else is new?

It took them 4 years and 1 massacre later to remove saint Elliot's youtube channel but a turbo manlets YouTube gets deleted 2 days after his incident.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

No company could have ever harmed or destroyed YouTube quite like YouTube itself did. What a complete shitshow that website is now. YouTube is a meme at this point.

I have, and he still has all those videos. He's uploaded a lot of them to a compilation.
Then maybe he closed the channel himself to redirect the traffic to his new one.

manletism is truly a curse.

But a breastfeeding feminist mother (Tasha Mama) who was masturbating with her infant boys in the nude was allowed under "muh freedoms"?

Fuck judentube

Someone needs to go make the YouTube headquarters in silicone valley a bettER place

terminates me

not surprised whatsoever tbh

KosherTube at work.
The delete button was coming.

Got bageled by the bagels.