Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News RIP Roger Scruton

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-

I guess only high IQcels may have heard of him - I had a passing interest in things he said. But what little I knew of Roger Scruton is that he was ready to challenge the dominant feminist narratives and posed a threat to the liberal elite. Modern culture, politics, aethetics and the erosion of religion as a strong Anglican Christian were also topics of interests. Didn't personally agree with everything he said, and I'm not sure everything he said was necessarily pro-incel anyway, but respected his opinions and admired his intellect.

Here is a good article he wrote just over 20 years ago on the effects of feminism on modern masculinity. A very good read and prophetic given the direction modern society has veered towards.

"The difference between traditional morality and modern feminism is that the first wishes to enhance and to humanize the difference between the sexes, while the second wishes to discount or even annihilate it. In that sense, feminism really is against nature."

Rip Ro(d)ger!