Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over RIP Lookism

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
As much as I hated it there lookism was the site that introduced me to looks and the redpill/blackpill, RIP lookism, 2015-2018

Why was it taken down?

That vid always gets me kek, a bunch of 4/10 subhumans thinking they have a chance with gigastacy and then getting mogged by 8+ chads

That vid always gets me kek, a bunch of 4/10 subhumans thinking they have a chance with gigastacy and then getting mogged by 8+ chads
They need to practice their game, hold frame and lyft.:lul::lul::lul:

Hopefully it stays gone too.

Please dont let Adolf Hipster or Tyger register on this site.

They're gonna migrate here now.

I hope they just go to looksmax, but the chances aren't looking good for us.
I hope they just go to looksmax, but the chances aren't looking good for us.

I liked to read things in the forum, but most of the users were egocentric who self-promoted with accounts fakes.

It's only down in some countries it seems. Can access it through VPN

Kek, they won't be able to brag about their chiseled jaws here, they will get instaban.

Imagine the level of torment those faggots gonna go through.

This is so idiotic.

Domain costs $10 a year. VPS with 512MB ram and 100TB bandwith costs $3 a month ($30 yearly)

How fucking poor are these admins that they can't come up with $40 a year?

This is so idiotic.

That website costs no more than $20 a year to operate. How fucking poor are those admins?
What? Any non-garbage vps would cost at least about 10 dollars a month, plus they have to maintain the annual domain.
They don't fucking need donations, they can just put ads or pay out of their own wallet if they actually care about the site.

What? Any non-garbage vps would cost at least about 10 dollars a month, plus they have to maintain the annual domain.
They don't fucking need donations, they can just put ads or pay out of their own wallet if they actually care about the site.

I've edited my post.

You don't need a $10 VPS to run Lookism.NET.

This is so idiotic.

Domain costs $10 a year. VPS with 512MB ram and 100TB bandwith costs $3 a month ($30 yearly)

Jfl, he spents the money for his own ofc.

This is so idiotic.

poobear puts all his sheqalim into crypto and camgirls.

Good riddance, btw.

I've edited my post.

You don't need a $10 VPS to run Lookism.NET.
I don't how much traffic they're actually using but they do need bandwidth and other resources, depending on how many users
they have simultaneously.

But yeah the monthly payment is nothing really, btw they also used MyBB instead of actually purchasing a decent forum software,
either they're McDonaldcucks or they don't give a fuck about the website.

I don't get it,it's still up.

welp, they will either come here go to Reddit

Please dont let Adolf Hipster or Tyger register on this site.

@SergeantIncel

Just a heads up, If you let certain people come here they WILL bring this forum down. They do it to any forum they join....its just a matter of when. They probably caused Lookism to continue to exist pretty anemically for a long time... before it was too late.

@incelman on suicide watch

I like the site, they are red pilled but not as negative and pessimistic as people here. Im sure it will be up soon enough when the admin wakes up, lol it doesnt even cost much at all.

I like the site, they are red pilled but not as negative and pessimistic as people here. Im sure it will be up soon enough when the admin wakes up, lol it doesnt even cost much at all.

The site is full of shitposters, they dont even discuss looksmaxxing anymore.

giphy.gif

LOL @ you guys falling for this, jewbear does this every year the site will be back online within 7 days

Close registration for a while to make them signup elsewhere.

They will go to looksmaxx.net

The site will come up again.

Lookism will never be shut down.

If I have to say the incel community wouldnt have the blackpills without this site.

And as an late 2015 member I have to say I miss the old times there. It wasnt full of frauds back then

Please no. Fuck me. I don't want those faggots posting here.

genetics
gymmax
surgerymax
in that order, well i didnt care about that side, but feel yall who do

Please no. Fuck me. I don't want those faggots posting here.
Sminem Isn't that the website with the fake female "incel"?

Somebody needs to archive some of the looks theory threads while it's still up.

That site was responsible for me getting here in the first place.
Lookism is where it started for me.
I still liked browsing there for lols and the completely anarchic uncensored content

Why do they boast when they waste their shitty lives away on the internet.

Boasting about their average success to incels makes their "achievements"* feel bigger.

* "Achievements" = Being born with a good face.

At Mods....you better be ready...they are gonna fucking wreck this site. I've seen it happen several times already.

At Mods....you better be ready...they are gonna fucking wreck this site. I've seen it happen several times already.
They'll just be banned once they start doing anything that breaks the rules plus the registration process will keep a lot out.

They'll just be banned once they start doing anything that breaks the rules plus the registration process will keep a lot out.

First you are gonna see a lot of Gook AMWF threads...then JBBB theory (just be in a boy band theory)