Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over RIP for their future kid

We'll see him on this forum in 20 years :feelshaha:

if it's girl it's ok she looks neotenous him also, tho if son...:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

how tf are these subhuman ricecels getting with white foids

if it's girl it's ok she looks neotenous him also, tho if son...:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Best case scenario if its a son it'll look like this
Elliot rodger young

I like her face, but over if they have a son.

Son will be spawnkilled

it is the new age Just Be Asian theory :feelsUgh::society:

ricecels are stealing our women :feelsohgod::society:

@METALMILITA88 @Am85006 I told you, we are witnessing the rise of the rice

thats gonna be one ugly child.

dear god how tragic
the next ER in the making

ricepill strikes again :feelsbadman:

"his" kid will be half black probably

Poor ricecel, he does not even know it, he has been to deluded by the foids into thinking he is worth something. :society: We will see him soon:feelsLSD:

That's some ugly ass nigger. She brutally mogs him even with the jew nose :shock:

Future truecel for sure

She's a 3 on a good day and probably has massive self esteem issues somehow.

the child will be our brothER

Ugly af rice got to ascend with a mid tier becky. Lucky

This is my gut feeling and all of you guys can criticize me all you want.

Wherever white men have patriarchal control over their white women and society in general (meaning white women acting degenerate and out of line will be heavily disallowed by society in whatever means that society decides to punish), the women are more mild, objective, fair, and rational like their men. The women are the reflection of the society, nation, and their men.

In the American south and in the small to mid sized American cities (or suburbs) where white men still have some control over their women (and their women thus having the mindset of their men in that patriarchal society, are more objective like their men are and as we all know, men are far less racially discriminatory when it comes to dating/romance/sex/marriage). Even well known white nationalists or conservatives are married to noodlewhores or latinas.

In Europe, its the exact same as the White American south. White foids know to be cultured like their men and don't act out of line. They also have the same general essence/attitude of their men when it comes to race, sex, and romance. Far less subjective and discriminatory. Objective.

You would truly have to know how I, as a very smart mid 30s ricecel, would come to this conclusion. It is based on observation, experience, and logic.

And I compare the absolute nature of the females. You would genuinely have to know the degenerate liberal foids that I run into in San Francisco/Oakland/Seattle. And then meet the foids from the other places (American south/Europe) to truly know.

In the extreme radical white feminist centers of the western world (San Francisco and Seattle), you see this extreme sexual racism, hypocrisy, and economic inequality playing out along race and class lines (think marie antoinette saying that "let them eat cake" line). Because women have much more power than anywhere else in the world. When women have control, everyone loses. Literally everyone including the white women in the western world controlling the direction of humanity (seemingly that is, if we rule out determinism).

Last edited:
This is my gut feeling and all of you guys can criticize me all you want.

Wherever white men have patriarchal control over their white women and society in general (meaning white women acting degenerate and out of line will be heavily disallowed by society in whatever means that society decides to punish), the women are more mild, objective, fair, and rational like their men. The women are the reflection of the society, nation, and their men.

In the American south and in the small to mid sized American cities (or suburbs) where white men still have some control over their women (and their women thus having the mindset of their men in that patriarchal society, are more objective like their men are and as we all know, men are far less racially discriminatory when it comes to dating/romance/sex/marriage). Even well known white nationalists or conservatives are married to noodlewhores or latinas.

In Europe, its the exact same as the White American south. White foids know to be cultured like their men and don't act out of line. They also have the same general essence/attitude of their men when it comes to race, sex, and romance. Far less subjective and discriminatory. Objective.

You would truly have to know how I, as a very smart mid 30s ricecel, would come to this conclusion. It is based on observation, experience, and logic.

And I compare the absolute nature of the females. You would genuinely have to know the degenerate liberal foids that I run into in San Francisco/Oakland/Seattle. And then meet the foids from the other places (American south/Europe) to truly know.

In the extreme radical white feminist centers of the western world (San Francisco and Seattle), you see this extreme sexual racism, hypocrisy, and economic inequality playing out along race and class lines (think marie antoinette saying that "let them eat cake" line). Because women have much more power than anywhere else in the world. When women have control, everyone loses. Literally everyone including the white women in the western world controlling the direction of humanity (seemingly that is, if we rule out determinism).
foids from german-speaking countries (Germany, Switzerland etc. ) seem trash though, as toxic as American foids. :feelsdevil: just as racist to rice, and act very unfemine.