Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW RIP foid

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Sometimes you can get unlucky even on tutorial mode.

Sometimes you can get unlucky even on tutorial mode.

View attachment 1189874
0dCvdHtRxDGsghrtCA21M1GGbpw5XH1uX-C3Ug9pPoc.gif

wtf was that did she get struck by lightning?

This really shows how luck is everything in life

Even the power of JBW (just be woman) is overruled by the luck pill

Luck is everything

Looks like god wasn’t having it

This really shows how luck is everything in life

Even the power of JBW (just be woman) is overruled by the luck pill

Luck is everything
Well, if you isolate yourself from these types of situations and never surround yourself with other people in society then this will probably not happen. I mean i could sleep inside my house and one of the pine trees outside falls on me and kills me, but what are the chances of that happening?

I think normies have a higher chance of getting themselves killed than incels because normies put themselves in akward situations such as bungejumping, skydyving etc.

Well, if you isolate yourself from these types of situations and never surround yourself with other people in society then this will probably not happen. I mean i could sleep inside my house and one of the pine trees outside falls on me and kills me, but what are the chances of that happening?

I think normies have a higher chance of getting themselves killed than incels because normies put themselves in akward situations such as bungejumping, skydyving etc.
I was thinking more beyond death, I dont know the geographic properties of where you live, but what if you just find a large gold nugget out somewhere in the forest near you? Or what if you were fortunate enough to make a youtube channel about being lonely, and it blows up so much you end up getting a wife? That is the luckpill, some people just get lucky in life, and then you can also get unlucky on the opposite spectrum

Only white normies do. I never saw a nigger or a sand doing extreme sports like bungejumping, skydiving or caving

Only white normies do. I never saw a nigger or a sand doing extreme sports like bungejumping, skydiving or caving
True, they kill themselves through fights and shootouts instead.

I was thinking more beyond death, I dont know the geographic properties of where you live, but what if you just find a large gold nugget out somewhere in the forest near you? Or what if you were fortunate enough to make a youtube channel about being lonely, and it blows up so much you end up getting a wife? That is the luckpill, some people just get lucky in life, and then you can also get unlucky on the opposite spectrum
Yea maybe, but there's a higher chance of getting killed in traffic on your way to get your lottery ticket than it is actually winning.

Plenty of people get lucky sure. I know of one guy, he actually won $900000 but he's really dumb. He continues working and probably doesn't even invest any of the money. Alot of dumb people get lucky and also alot of old people who will die in 10 years anyway.