Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rip DBDR

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
One of the only good blackpill channels and an actual truecel. He's gone most likely because some scumbag normie he knows irl doxxed him. He'll live on in incelhalla with Saint Humidi

Over for DBDR

One of the best blackpill channels on YouTube is gone. :cryfeels:
peaky blinders thomas shelby GIF by BBC First Australia

some scumbag normie he knows irl doxxed him
This is why just registering on this forum shows that we're either stupid or super low-inhib. There's no turning back now, just pray and be paranoid suspicious of everything.

This is why just registering on this forum shows that we're either stupid or super low-inhib. There's no turning back now, just pray and be paranoid suspicious of everything.
I doubt you'll be exposed for just registering on this forum and posting anonymously.

One of the best blackpill channels on YouTube is gone. :cryfeels:
peaky blinders thomas shelby GIF by BBC First Australia
:feelsrope:

It's brutal that we can't even have our own community without normies trying to take it away.

All the lonely defeated sub5 men need a place of refuge.

DEAD INSIDE AINT NO FUCKING FRIEND OF MINE

MURDER SETTING CUSTOMIZED

SHOW ME HOW YOU WANNA DIE

DEATH IS ON MY FUCKING MIND

ONLY HAPPY WHEN IM HIGH

PLOTTING ON MY SUICIDE

I CANNOT ESCAPE THE LIE

I doubt you'll be exposed for just registering on this forum and posting anonymously.
Well if I'm in uni and someone sees me scrolling on it in public I'm dead. Or if I have roommates and they see my browser accidentally open I'm dead. Or if one day I accidentally connect to the school's wifi while is is open I'm dead.

It's brutal that we can't even have our own community without normies trying to take it away.

All the lonely defeated sub5 men need a place of refuge.
Yep. Reddit takes away every refuge hole we have. Heck, even YouTube tries the same thing. This is the only safe spot

Well if I'm in uni and someone sees me scrolling on it in public I'm dead. Or if I have roommates and they see my browser accidentally open I'm dead. Or if one day I accidentally connect to the school's wifi while is is open I'm dead.
Brutal. I rarely browse this site in public, but even when I do, it’s not like someone is easily gonna see what it is. I run the screen on low brightness. Best to only browse in private though and only on your own Wi-Fi

Yep. Reddit takes away every refuge hole we have. Heck, even YouTube tries the same thing. This is the only safe spot
Social media is frustrating it doesn't promote actual good content just all the dog shit garbage.

Social media is frustrating it doesn't promote actual good content just all the dog shit garbage.
Yep. Only things that fit the agenda get promoted. Anything viewed as a threat to the current soyciety is destroyed because it tells uncomfortable truths

Brutal. I rarely browse this site in public, but even when I do, it’s not like someone is easily gonna see what it is. I run the screen on low brightness. Best to only browse in private though and only on your own Wi-Fi
I'm lazy as fuck and my inhibition is usually (relatively) high but often times it lowers drastically which leads to a lot of trouble in my past

Use incognito so you can quickly close

I'm lazy as fuck and my inhibition is usually (relatively) high but often times it lowers drastically which leads to a lot of trouble in my past
Yeah, same. I’m usually pretty shy and high inhib, but when posting on here, I have to be careful not to get carried away because it’s easy to feel low inhib on here

I don't think he's a trucel lookswise, if that last leaked pic of him is true. Low tier normie imo

maintain high quality OPsec and never ever post anything too identifying that someone browsing .is could use to put together who you are. This thought lays in the back of my subconcious at all times.

maintain high quality OPsec and never ever post anything too identifying that someone browsing .is could use to put together who you are. This thought lays in the back of my subconcious at all times.
You just joined a month ago so you're still high-inhib, it's easy to let go when you're venting all of a sudden after a very bad day after a year on this forum or shit like that. Some of these prominent incels don't get doxxed until years or more than half a decade in the community, when they've finally had enough and let loose. Even Elliot Rodger got drunk at that party and got beat up and robbed which lead to his demise

Nothing of value of was lost

It's his fault tbh, he talks too much with normies

A true incel wouldn't engage with normies much

It's probably, that manlet friend of his. I feel sad, what a fucking scumbag

We'll see him next week

I don't think he's a trucel lookswise, if that last leaked pic of him is true. Low tier normie imo
Yeah LTN but that doesnt save him in these times + he was Mentalcel as fuck.

RIP DBDR you lived a BRUTAL life

Gotta be careful nowadays, I sincerely wish good luck to yall here.....

Brutal, DBDR dont deserved this. Normies hate when a incel has anything to help cope. For his "friends" he will always be a losER/target of jokes but online he had good social interactions with 40k subs and this for normies is unacceptable.
I hope no one finds my account here. :feelstrash:

He wasnt even trying to spread "blackpill propaganda" like rehab room , he was legit just telling stories of his life. Its fucked up man, DBDR didn't deserve this.

He wasnt even trying to spread "blackpill propaganda" like rehab room , he was legit just telling stories of his life. Its fucked up man, DBDR didn't deserve this.
He privated his own channel. As it turns out he didn't delete.