Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RIP Chad Manson

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
nintchdbpict000134298846.jpg

He's not dead, but once he's dead: G O O D R I D D A N C E

The man the myth the legend

He ain't dead... yet but holy hell lmfao I just saw this dude's a manlet at 5'2"!

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
He's not dead, but once he's dead: G O O D         R I D D A N C E

he's dying right now

torujo said:
he's dying right now

I can't find anything, I googled 'Charles Manson dead' but nothing specific turned up.

OK, found it. http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/2017/11/charles-manson-hospitalised-reportedly-dying.html

Same height as knajjd
Now he just needs to start a murder cult and crazy cute femoids will come to him

Wish i could start my own cult....

I admire him to be honest. Created his own little world wherein he was the leader of it all. Ordering around females to do what he says. And at his tiny stature. He made the most of his life.

IceCutter said:
he's spent 50 years in prison

I've spent 25 imprisoned in this existence. Plus he is famous, still has admirers, fans, got to experience happiness. Preferable over my life.

Holy shit. In one week Mugabe gets removed from power in "Zimbabwe" and not a day later Charlie Manson the fucking legend and living demi god could ascend to a higher plane of existence. What a fucking week. Praise kek.

about to die and still looks better than most people here

I'm sure all the femoids worship him. He has a great personality after all.

Incels saying they're incel because of their height, but this ultra manlet had his own sex cult and banged lots of hotties, probably multiple at once.

CopingGymcel said:
Incels saying they're incel because of their height, but this ultra manlet had his own sex cult and banged lots of hotties, probably multiple at once.

But... but... but...

MUH PERSONALITY BRUH!