Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW RIP attention whore

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★

Deserved for being retarded

Nothing of value was lost that day.

:feelshaha: the way she got whoped out of that car

She had it coming. No valuable life was lost

She got exactly what she deserved

This is bad and no one deserves this shit

How do you know she's dead? I'm sure she was severely injured.

Whore

Only bullies, if you think about it, attention whores would've been the only nudity most incel men in the past would've ever seen and might be the only real nude toilets many men would see today.

Plus, she's someone's daughter, she might have been someone's sister, I met an incel whose sister died at a similar age as the above toilet and talked about how often he still thinks how different his life would've been had she survived. He's in his 40's now so it must've been 20 years ago.

That aside, I'd fucking kill any toilet that has openly mocked incels and/or short men. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Did she actually die?

Either the guy driving was distracted by her bewbs (which seems unrealistic to me as men who are into bewbs can only ever get flat-chested toilets, even a Chad who likes bewbs can never get a girlfriend with anything more than an A cup, only men who are completely unphased by bewbs and don't care for them can get a lover with bewbs), or he deliberately drove to try to kill her. Maybe he wanted a cool widower's pension.

Only bullies, if you think about it, attention whores would've been the only nudity most incel men in the past would've ever seen and might be the only real nude toilets many men would see today.

Plus, she's someone's daughter, she might have been someone's sister, I met an incel whose sister died at a similar age as the above toilet and talked about how often he still thinks how different his life would've been had she survived. He's in his 40's now so it must've been 20 years ago.

That aside, I'd fucking kill any toilet that has openly mocked incels and/or short men. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Either the guy driving was distracted by her bewbs (which seems unrealistic to me as men who are into bewbs can only ever get flat-chested toilets, even a Chad who likes bewbs can never get a girlfriend with anything more than an A cup, only men who are completely unphased by bewbs and don't care for them can get a lover with bewbs), or he deliberately drove to try to kill her. Maybe he wanted a cool widower's pension.
or neither? he was driving normally and she went way out of the car. its why car mirrors dont extend 1 meter away from cars