Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill RIP ALL FALLEN INCELS

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Non Christiancels might take umbrage with these but IDGAF.

Share your songs that you want in remembrance for fallen comrades & brothers (suicide).

and r.i.p to all of the wrongly bannedcels

#neverforget

Darwin always wins :feelzez:

For every foid you kill in this life, a dozen virgins are given to you in the next life. Deus vult and shalom my brothers in the Lord

For every foid you kill in this life, a dozen virgins are given to you in the next life. Deus vult and shalom my brothers in the Lord

Now that's what i'm talking about

The dead won't see or hear this, so there's no point. No disrespect intended, rip the dead, but this one's for the living dead.

What do you mean by fallen? Got sex? Died? Gave up?

Sorry to necrobump this thread but this song brought a tear to my eye.

For those driven to the rope.

Free all the niggas in the cage

ER would've been one of my best friends. Cruising down the streets of California in a black Beamer, sipping our vanilla lattes, listening to 80's Pop music and ranting about slutty thots. Would've been good times, rip ER. :cryfeels:

ER would've been one of my best friends. Cruising down the streets of California in a black Beamer, sipping our vanilla lattes, listening to 80's Pop music and ranting about slutty thots. Would've been good times, rip ER. :cryfeels:
ER looked down on incels as subhuman shit.

ER looked down on incels as subhuman shit.
That's an interesting point of view ... So you think he wouldn't have been friends with dudes who also struggle to get a gf?