Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Riots in France after Morocco lost

blackraven

blackraven

Asphalt8r
★★★★★

Predictable
Sandniggers don't like to see their team lose

Native Eurocels... How do we deal with being made minorities and outcasts in our own homelands?

While post-match celebrations were generally peaceful, a total of 262 people were arrested nationwide
Kek at that framing:feelskek:. "Celebrations", as if it's the Frenchies going crazy and starting to smash shit after their team won:feelshaha:. Also "generally peaceful", but "262 people were arrested":feelskek:. Reminds me of the "fiery but mostly peaceful protests" in the US in 2020, which ended with billions in damages, thousands injured, and over two dozen deaths:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

And all the media stay mostly silent. Europe is officially a 3rd world continent like South America now. All the rich people can afford to stay away from the crime. Every German city, even the small ones, are dangerous by now. I went to the Central Station of my city last week and it's scary. There were Police and Security everywhere, which I've never seen in the past 10 years. And I've been there for 5 minutes but already saw 2 sandniggers getting arrested and countless junkies.

were they sand niggers who came to France to see the game, or people who live there but have no loyalty to france?

Either way, another cuck moment for France @TheDarkEnigma

were they sand niggers who came to France to see the game, or people who live there but have no loyalty to france?
The second one almost certainly. Second-gen immigrants absolutely despise the societies that tolerate them.

Might as well disqualify all muhajihadeen

Normie problems.

lol imagine getting cucked by the country u live in

Either way, another cuck moment for France @TheDarkEnigma
:lul:

Imagine dying for a sports game. Either way, it's just another case of sandniggers fighting sandniggers.

If it wasn’t it would be in the incel discussions subforum jfl

Brutal. Hating where you were born to this extent is self hatred.
Not really when part of it is racial and religious reasons for it along with likely only living in your own ethnic enclave in said country.

Not really when part of it is racial and religious reasons for it along with likely only living in your own ethnic enclave in said country.
No, if you betray your country like this in sports then you have dual loyalty. Imagine if it was America vs Israel and many Jews in America started causing a riot cause Israel lost. What would you think?

No, if you betray your country like this in sports then you have dual loyalty. Imagine if it was America vs Israel and many Jews in America started causing a riot cause Israel lost. What would you think?
Obviously they do not belong I am not denying that im denying the self hate part

Obviously they do not belong I am not denying that im denying the self hate part
It’s self hate if you don’t support the place where you were born and raised.

Native Eurocels... How do we deal with being made minorities and outcasts in our own homelands?
Americancel here but maybe look into far right politics possibly.

GIGA BASED DESTROY FROG EATING RIFLE DROPPING COWARD FAGS
Remember all the times Europeans(France included) kicked Arabs and the "religion" of Islams ass?

Kek at that framing:feelskek:. "Celebrations", as if it's the Frenchies going crazy and starting to smash shit after their team won:feelshaha:. Also "generally peaceful", but "262 people were arrested":feelskek:. Reminds me of the "fiery but mostly peaceful protests" in the US in 2020, which ended with billions in damages, thousands injured, and over two dozen deaths:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.
Shit like this is pure rage fuel, imagine labeling acts of violence as "harmless." Fucking doublespeak, Orwell was right, he just got the date wrong.

Remember all the times Europeans(France included) kicked Arabs and the "religion" of Islams ass?
AND NOW WE'RE INVADING YOURS AND KILLING YOUR OWN WOMEN HELL ALL OF ETHNICS ARE MASS MIGRATING TO FUCK UP YOUR CUMSKIN COUNTRIES :feelshaha:

AND NOW WE'RE INVADING YOURS AND KILLING YOUR OWN WOMEN HELL ALL OF ETHNICS ARE MASS MIGRATING TO FUCK UP YOUR CUMSKIN COUNTRIES :feelshaha:
Don't hate you guys, but you can kindly fuck off outta Europe and back to your own places. You can looks match with Arab women, while Europeans keep their own.

Don't hate you guys, but you can kindly fuck off outta Europe and back to your own places. You can looks match with Arab women, while Europeans keep their own.
FINE LET THE KIKES TURN YOU INTO DICKLESS FAGGOTS WHILE YOUR OWN WHORES FUCK 5% OF MALES BECAUSE PIGSKINS RATHER GET CUCKED THEN PUT THEIR OWN WHORES INTO PLACE.

FINE LET THE KIKES TURN YOU INTO DICKLESS FAGGOTS WHILE YOUR OWN WHORES FUCK 5% OF MALES BECAUSE PIGSKINS RATHER GET CUCKED THEN PUT THEIR OWN WHORES INTO PLACE.
They should be put into place, and they should be looksmatched for an ideal Western society free from Globalist influence.

They should be put into place, and they should be looksmatched for an ideal Western society free from Globalist influence.
YEAH RIGHT GOOD LUCK WITH THAT GRAYFAGGOT :feelsokman:

How is it rotting in your tent in the desert?

Least I'm rotting in a cozy college apartment with AC and in an actual livable environment.

Also just a note, no hatred towards any users of any race, ethnicity, or nationality.

But yes, I do dislike Pisslam.

ANARCHY NOW !

@MiSKiRaT

Fucking sand niggers chimping out over a football game.

JFL @ these low IQ inbred cousin-fuckers.

GIGA BASED DESTROY FROG EATING RIFLE DROPPING COWARD FAGS
LITERAL SNAIL EATING SCUM. THEY'RE THE FIRST TO EAT ZE BUGS WITHOUT EVEN BEING FORCED TO JFL.