Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ringing Sound In Both Ears

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Anyone else have this?

I had it since the day I got ketamine, it came on suddenly after I woke up, before taking the ketamine. I had it checked at the ER they could not find any obvious issues with my ear. I was recommended for an ear doctor but I was unable to get an appointment. Luckily I am getting a physical soon where I will ask for a referral.

It has caused me sensitivity to sound, making soft sounds seem loud and pain inside the ears as well, I can no longer listen to loud music. Fortunately it is only there when I am completely silent and in a quiet room and it is often unnoticeable when there are other noises.

I hope I don't become a deafcel which is my worst fear otherwise I will have to attempt suicide.

That sucks ass dude. I sometimes hear a noise in my ear which sounds like a flash bang but it’s very occasional when that happens.

I have (very silent now) tinnitus in my right ear due to temporomandibular joint disorder (the joint worked incorrectly and compressed my Eustachian tubes)
afaik Ketamine doesn't cause tinnitus
body has an incredible ability to repair itself, so don't worry too much tbhtbh, but go to doctors and stuff

afaik Ketamine doesn't cause tinnitus
Never said it did. It started occuring on the same day before I took the ketamine by complete coincidence.

Probably excess fluids in your ear canal, don't worry.

Drink more water bro

also

try pseudoephedrine

It’s probably because of (((chemtrails))).

It happens to me sometimes and bothering

Yes its called tinnitus and its one of the reasons i want to blow my brains out

I have it when its very quiet and once it starts it doesnt go away, it sucks.

I have terrible low frequency tinitus. Was very disturbing when it first came on, used to it now. No pain though. My ears were checked by a doctor and all was fine. Nothing they could do.

When its quiet.

Stop using ear buds to listen to music retard

and what cause it ?
Ive no idea, probably shit genetics as mine came out of no where and has been here the past 4 months
Im amazed by the amount of incels that also have tinnitus, of all the things i ever had i think its up there with the worst

I had it for months at a time.I remmember crying and begging It stops when I was 9.
At one point It can break you if It doesn't stop.
I'm pretty sure there isn't a cure

try to go to the doctor if it suits you