Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Right wingers are normies

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
"I'M SO BASED BECAUSE I'M VOTING TRUMP AND I DON'T LIKE TRANNIES!" Have you noticed that right wingers believe they're not normies because they support a different political talking head? This is to me very pathetic. They are the definition of normies. Compensating for your lacking life by obsessing over politics to give your life meaning is a normie trait. Telling others to get a job and grind away say you can support your wife is a normie trait.

The right is controlled opposition. A mechanism in which those in power can use to push the men who slightly disagree with their current agenda into being cogs in the machine. I garantee you a lot of the guys screaming about how they don't want war now would gladly volunteer to be sent off into the meat grinder if Trump told them to
View: https://youtu.be/zupUzsd0hys?si=Nl_T5lq8XjiQS2gx

My brothers don't fall for this. You should care about politics to the extent that they affect you but don't let yourself become a tool and a cog to soyciety out of zeloutry. Remember right wing normies hate you as much as left wing normies. Don't throw away your life to help people who'd walk past your dead body without a second thought

It is better to support the least shitty option.

I don't care about president's tbh.

They're all puppets and pretty selfish most of the time.

I do hope trumps wins just to see people seethe tho lol

They're just a different typa normalfag

It is better to support the least shitty option.
I agree which is why I'll still support the right over the left. I'm not saying you shouldn't. What I'm saying is you shouldn't waste your time debating over "muh trannies ruining women's sports"

I agree which is why I'll still support the right over the left. I'm not saying you shouldn't. What I'm saying is you shouldn't waste your time debating over "muh trannies ruining women's sports"
Yeah, fair enough.

self proclaimed ""conservatives"" aren't conserving anything nowadays. some of them don't even fully disavow fags.
Trump's greencard diplomas will result in mullions of chinks and shitkins coming to the USA.

self proclaimed ""conservatives"" aren't conserving anything nowadays. some of them don't even fully disavow fags.
Trump's greencard diplomas will result in mullions of chinks and shitkins coming to the USA.
Did you see the retards sperging about Kyle Rittenhouse because he didn't support Trump? It's hilarious because the reason Kyle Rittenhouse disavowed was because of Trump's support of red flag gun laws aka control. They'll openly support any progressive law as long as Trump supports it.

The green card diploma will be another shining example of this.

blackpill will show you how much of frauds cuckservatives are, they are no different than libtard zogs