Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Right wingers and "Christians" who defend the West are the biggest cucks

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
I can understand why the left wing SJWs like it, they're just a bunch of degenerate weak men and Western women are nothing but conformist NPCs who bow down to whatever is in power, but the right wing men and self-declared "Christians" who support USA, EU, NATO, Israel and so on are the biggest cucks and massive retards on top of it.

They are the biggest problems, because they're actually the ones who work the hardest for this pathetic degenerate West to stay alive. Without them, it would have probably perished long time ago.

I find it hilarious when they try to pin the incels to right wing, when the right wingers love the West while most incels hate it.

West is already dead, it died few years after ww2, what we have right now is "post west" which is a complete opposite of what the real west was supposed to be

West is already dead, it died few years after ww2, what we have right now is "post west" which is a complete opposite of what the real west was supposed to be

It was over for West once they became secularist and accepted the self-declared "enlightenment". In a way, I'm actually happy to see the West decay just so that those ideas get discredited once and for all.

In fact, I'd argue that it was over for the West in 16th century with Protestantism. They just lucked out by having the technology to conquer the world available, but mentally and culturally they were already done.

JFL @ stormcucks, they have no problem if their wives getting fucked by white aryan chad, but go apeshit if a tyrone does the same thing.

These people are genetically designed to be cucks. They are beyond repair.

JFL @ stormcucks, they have no problem if their wives getting fucked by white aryan chad, but go apeshit if a tyrone does the same thing.

This.

Also right wingers have problems with gays, but don't mind if women have premarital sex and use contraception. They attack one form of sodomy but promote the other.

In fact, the right wingers increasingly defend the gays too lately anyway.

Ironically, the right wingers may be even bigger cucks than the left. Instead of putting their foot down and stating their desire to have all women domesticated once more, they try and use these silly roastie tactics like being inclusive to females which is fooling no-one and having gay right-wingers who are just as degenerate as the left's gays. This "right-wing" is no right-wing at all, they're just what the left was back in the 80s, some secular group that existed to try and be unique. If this right-wing ever holds complete power over society then in two generations we'll be right back where we are now. In a sense, the right-wing isn't there to eliminate the pestilence of feminism it's just there to hold it back, until it's weight eventually breaks them over.

Yeah I hate these fucking christian Zionist shills, they're just at the same (((shekel coin))) as the SJWs.
Right-wing is for cucks, go far-right instead! :feelsokman::feelsokman:

EXACTLY. which is why I hate them just as much as libtards

Just man and work br0
Hard work br0

at least they are not muslim like you:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I can understand why the left wing SJWs like it, they're just a bunch of degenerate weak men and Western women are nothing but conformist NPCs who bow down to whatever is in power, but the right wing men and self-declared "Christians" who support USA, EU, NATO, Israel and so on are the biggest cucks and massive retards on top of it.

They are the biggest problems, because they're actually the ones who work the hardest for this pathetic degenerate West to stay alive. Without them, it would have probably perished long time ago.

I find it hilarious when they try to pin the incels to right wing, when the right wingers love the West while most incels hate it.

Tbh... I agree with you having been there, seen it, done it... let it all fail & collapse... Ps The SJWs are going to be the biggest losers in all of this... not us who've kept our self respect, dignity & honour foolishly fighting for a lost cause...

Christianity is self defeating cuckoldry without nationalism and racial loyalty.

Christianity is self defeating cuckoldry without nationalism and racial loyalty.

There won't be nations and races when Jesus Christ finally returns to rule the Earth.

Google horseshoe theory

Christians, Catholics in particular, are extremely whiteknight-ish. We must make Christianity great again.