Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Right-wing riots here in the UK

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Last edited:
One Christian nigger stabs people: kick all muslims.

foids on tiktok are probably crying about muh "racism"

The stabber was a black nigger most likely muslim.

Anyways it doesnt matter. Allah akbar
He was not muslim, It was debunked few hours after it happened.

He was a nigger though.

men when leftist liberals take over academia, push diversity in every media, shut down the opposition, allow more and more shitskins to take away their jobs and leech off their taxes: I sleep
men when some nigger stabbed a little foidlet: REAL SHIT!!!

so pathetic.

foids on tiktok are probably crying about muh "racism"

It is racism. And it should be. Probable the least cuck thing mayos can do.

COME ON ENGLAND LETS BEAT FOOKIN PAKIS

men when leftist liberals take over academia, push diversity in every media, shutdown the opposition, allow more and more shitskins to take away their jobs and leech off their taxes: I sleep

so pathetic.
Yes, gynocentrist mode tutorial.

When a nurse in the UK killed dozens of babies, I didn't see anyone protest.

Immigration is a problem and also a spacegoat.

I feel like more so than that it's because people don't feel listened to.

Loads of people voted Reform and were basically ignored, and then we ended up with a left-wing government despite them getting I believe a historically low percentage of the population voting for them.

So... maybe it was a combination of things but I can't believe that that situation didn't contribute significantly.

The protesters should go protest in front of politicans houses like we did in Germany during the COVID bullshit. (in minecraft)

men when leftist liberals take over academia, push diversity in every media, shut down the opposition, allow more and more shitskins to take away their jobs and leech off their taxes: I sleep

so pathetic.
Exactly the worst enemy of men are other men even more than women.

Good news.

Regardless, it is just good to see this reaction from the British working & middle class.

so pathetic.
This is true, but at least now people are finally do something about the turdie invasion.

Some will say this is "societal decay" but in truth, it's a reaction to it.
The point is that Europe should be white
:yes:

so pathetic.

This sequence of events is weird.

So... Tommy holds a protest... then afterwards some children are stabbed by a minority, then after that are the riots.

I guess it was a bit of a perfect storm. The right-wing were fired up by the rally and the horrific attack and probably also not being listened to. And it's all coming to a head.

No wonder I see this so rarely!

No worries mango :heart: (i still have no idea what you talked about)
Zinj means nigger in fūsha (according to my Yemeni friend). Kufir means non Muslim.

The kufir are the masters!

The killer is from Rwanda almost 100% Christian
The Jews in a co-ordinated campaign lied about his name on social media to create hate against Islam . To promote their genocide campaign in Gaza and possible war against Iran. And possible third world war.

Zinj means nigger in fūsha (according to my Yemeni friend). Kufir means non Muslim.

The kufir are the masters!
I was playing with you, i understood but i wanted to see if you really knew arab talk. :feelsYall:

Streets credits not my fault.

Life after TMD

nothing in comparison to what mobs of muslims do every single day in the UK. It's their fault for importing them instead of capable and smart people though.

Burn the world down, its shitty anyway.

so pathetic.

so pathetic.
Good summary :lul:

The British love blacks. They invite them with open arms to their pubs and to turn their daughters into single mums for decades now

The British love blacks. They invite them with open arms to their pubs and to turn their daughters into single mums for decades now
Throw out all the ethnics, the same thing will continue to happen.