Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Right wing and left wing calling each other incels

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
Seems like we are getting more infamous than ever. We are being used in politics like an insult. Left wing cucks insist that their opponents are all incels who don't respect women and don't leave their basements, that's why they have such an antiquated vision about politics, because they are fat, unkempt people, inferior to the high IQ liberals who love science and think there are more than a thousand genders at the same time. Obviously right wing wannabe Chads say the contrary, they say only weak and ugly men could be incels, that's why incels are on the left, and since they are such strong Chads who fuck women on demand, they can't be incels.

Both don't want to understand that being an incel is not about politics or race, it's about how much subhuman you are. It's not a belief, it's a condition. Are there incels with left wing beliefs? Sure, look at soytears, how many "35 yo virgin but not an incel" are concentrated there, pure cope, of course a 35yo virgin is an incel, because you don't have to necessarily believe in the blackpill to be one. The same thing can be said about the right wing, there are definitely fellow subhumans that have right wing beliefs. And there are those who think politics are pure cope and they are probably right. In the end, it's just two retarded ideologies fighting for women and worshiping them in the process, nothing will be gained believing one or another because both of them hate our guts.

Here's a resume of the situation:

TtcH452.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a centre left incel

Only looks matter doesn't matter right or left wing. End of the day looks are all that matter.

:lul::lul::lul:

This is why politics is a complete and utter waste of time.

Yeah the term "incel" has just become diluted into a general insult by the mainstream culture, it has basically just been assimilated into the virgin shaming rhetoric that has existed for decades.

Nothing particularly new here. Good meme though

High IQ post

Only difference between conservative and liberal incels is that one will cuck out, one will not.

They're all delusional

I like to hope the right will start an uprising but I will only watch. Politics was a major cope for me but I've given up almost all my beliefs. It's better to be apolitical and pull the strings of normies. It's easy to control people when they think you agree with their politics.

Yeah I don't even pay attention to the left right shit flinging any more outside of how it affects me (mostly when the left start trying to impose themselves everywhere and legislate against freedom of expression). I'd consider incels pretty much outside of the political spectrum altogether, we have no real allies on either side, I see incels getting shit on by people on both sides so why pledge allegiance to either?
Left and right are for normies. We are bottom.

35 yo virgin but not an incel

I always laugh when I see those posts. How delusional do you have to be to deny reality? this is an extreme form of coping.

I fucking love the picture gonna steal it ngl ded srs