Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Right now will be the easiest time in your entire rest of life to get laid.

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
It's only getting harder from here on out for everyone. This trend is not going backward.

This will be the easiest time for the rest of your life for you to get laid.

Let that sink in.

Probably but oh well. Guess it's not for me after all. Already been considering LDAR.

Are you saying that everyone is in their prime years right now (I think not because it not never began for us)? I guess things will degrade overtime...

The converse says otherwise... The betabux thing is what most Incels have left, there are still a chunk of men that would still go own to their virginity's at later ages.

It's only getting harder from here on out for everyone. This trend is not going backward.

Let that sink in.
The sky is blue ,let that sink in :feelsmega:

Let that sink in.
No shit nigga..why u think at least half of the forummembers are suicidal?

Today is the youngest you'll ever be and the oldest you've ever been :feelscry::feelscry:

Nahh, if you invest now(lift, work, get nice clothes, nicer car, etc) it'll be easier in your early 30s(assuming you have social skills still ,which is a leap) at least that's what I tell myself to keep going

Nah bro men age like wine
Tenor 4

You can dadmax, I know a lot of girls who date more mature guys because they dismiss their own age group as being immature, plus all the daddy issue girls.
Can't dadmax as a skinny manlet

A truecel is at 0% for life.

It's my prime. I have a 0 percent chance of getting laid.

Why now in particular though? Why not last year?

Let that sink in.

You're wrong OP.

Because right NOW is the easiest time you'll ever have to get laid.

Let that sink in.
It's also the easiest time for me to become a gold medal Olympic athlete or MMA champion, but those things aren't happening either.

Though honestly the gold medal feels like it would be more attainable than a good, child-free woman

It'll get easier only if you Statusmax/moneymax (under the age of 35), otherwise yeah.. nows the prime time.

not really, must white guys could fly Philippines right now or any point in the future and be knee deep in pussy

Even the easiest time is impossible for us. We were doomed from birth .

It never began

Easiest, but doesn't make difference, since it's over either way.

Once I get my hair transplant this year/early next year, it will get easier. I will have the surgeon recreate a hairline that's even better than what i had originally (lower set).

some people are attractive until 40-50yo if they dont smoke/drink.

The international matchmaking sites are full of Filipinas in their 20s who say they're looking for a guy as old as 55.
Thailand is better. They tend to not look for guys as old. Then again, if you use Tinder, you'll get a ton of young and hot matches in the Philippines, so it's still easy.

Are you saying that everyone is in their prime years right now (I think not because it not never began for us)? I guess things will degrade overtime...

The converse says otherwise... The betabux thing is what most Incels have left, there are still a chunk of men that would still go own to their virginity's at later ages.

No he’s saying because of society, not because of your youth. Girls are going to be settling less and less as time goes on and will be dating more and more above their range

Aight thanks for the motivation brah brb

fuck.

Nahh, if you invest now(lift, work, get nice clothes, nicer car, etc) it'll be easier in your early 30s(assuming you have social skills still ,which is a leap) at least that's what I tell myself to keep going

By 30s it's too late. Women don't want to date a 30 year old virgin jfl. And all the women will be post prime too. What's the fucking point.

I already work, have nice clothes, have a nice car and I tried lifting too. Doesn't do shit because I don't pass women's looks thresholds.

The age pill is real for anyone who wasn't 3/10 to begin with.

Perhaps even for them, because as a young guy you're just "ugly", as an older guy you'll be also a "creepy pedo" pretty much.

The agepill is just too brutal. I know my odds of living a decent normie life were extremely low due to looks and mild autism, but the fact that I wasted my prime on 4chan, anime and video games hurts so bad. I'm wagecucking but will never catch up in any aspect of life, and I can't relate to anyone because I'm a broken man. Not trying to be emo here but I'm just venting before my weekend routine of getting drunk alone and sleeping 12 hours to activate my autism to enjoy my copes more. Fuck everything

False. The easiest time will be when I go a raping spree before committing sudoku.

implying that any period of an incels life is " easy "

Well not really, you've already been at your youngest when you were born, but hey, I'm just a fucking asshole.
Today is the youngest you'll ever be and the oldest you've ever been :feelscry::feelscry:

I'm not sure about that, I am probably in the worst shape of my life now aged 26, I am 245lbs with big man titties, in 10-20 years I will look good body wise if I go to the gym from now on.